SIG Picture Thread

Try http://www.airsofttroops.com/

They have both railed and non railed silver and black versions....no two tone however I guess they would do one for you if you asked kindly. They're a little expensive though....a fully finished gun is about $590usd. As Titleist said, you can make one yourself no problem. I just put together a Creation kit and only minor filing was required in the pin holes.

Redwolf's Sig is pretty well priced, but as you said, out of stock and they have been for some time. Same goes for their PGC kits. :blink:

Here's a pic of mine. Just finished polishing the standard takedown lever, trigger, hammer, slide stop and de-cocker. This is the last look at it before it goes to a company in the States for a full brushed chrome finish on the slide and frame.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there any shops that will make one exactly like that for me? like custom?

Dude, seriously, no offense but it's a custom gun project. If you want one exactly like that you're gonna need to put in some elbow grease and money into doing it. When stuff like that becomes cookie cutter and off the shelf then what's the fun in that.

Sorry but you're looking for a turn key solution when really it boils down to putting in some effort to do the job.

Vincent, yeah I made it myself. It's using a custom one off kit from Prime, silver upper, black lower. Carom silver trigger/hammer. Hand polished metal pieces, guarder steel guide rod, guarder springs, tn barrel, upgraded valves, PGC piston head, and guarder chamber. I'm going to be ordering a set of the threaded and non-threaded guarder steel barrels (silver) to replace the aluminum one that came with the Prime kit.

I see your Sig and raise you this:

Yes, I think you win the hand at this stage....until my frame and slide are brushed chromed anyhow....then there'll be a re-match. :P

One question though (and you might have answered this before). Why did you spend good $$$ on airsoft when you have the real steel? I assume that is a real mag and ammo beside your gun and not from a model gun. :blink:

Edited by Caucasianasian

How will it be a rematch? If the frame and slide are brushed chromed they'll be completely different guns. Big talk, I think I still win! Bow down! Kidding, no bowing, but glad you like it. I still win though, lol.

I spent good money on an airsoft replica of Bauers Sig because two tone 9mm sigs exactly like that can retail for 1,200-1,500 thousand dollars USD. Yeah it is a real mag, I have a real Sig 226 that looks EXACTLY like my PGC equipped Sig 226, except my real one is a no frills range and defense handgun, looks exactly the same except it has hogue wrap around grips and a real surefire tac light on it.

Titleist-

according to http://www.sigarms.com/products/classic-full.asp the P226 doesn't come in 45ACP it is only 9MM or 40SW. The P220 is the Gun that comes in 45ACP.

I don't know what the show 24 claims about his gun. either way you put it though the Full size SigSauer is a kick *albatross* gun.

But if Jack Bauer would ONLY use a .45ACP and the SIG P226 doesn't come in .45ACP, then that would mean Jack Bauer did not use a P226, but a P220, which comes in .45ACP caliber, because he's a badass....and the 24 fans rioted. (Don't hurt me, I'm a 24 fan as well)

Unless of course, he uses a P226 chambered for the .40SW round. :huh: Someone's going to tear me a new one. :o

Edited by rantng

It's a 9mm 226, and a .45acp USPc.

btw, proof of the weird sig 226 switching, you can tell because the vertical cuts in the slide on the 229 do NOT go all the way up, it's clearly some funkiness in 24-ville:

229:

3am_4am14.jpg

226/228:

8pm_9pm7.jpg

Continuity for teh win!

Yeah I told you it jumps around. Now here's what's been bugging me, I can't confirm if it's a silver barrel in his 226.

If anyone wants to help me out, is it a black barrel with a worn silver chamber, or a straight up silver barrel?

For proof:

4pm5pm156rh.jpg

Anyone wanna wager what color it actually is?

Edited by Titleist

Sorry ash but the PGC is incorrect, not the prime. For example the PGC does not fit in my BHI CQC SERPA holster, the PRIME does, I've messured it, the PRIME one does not use the front screw that holds the trigger assembly into the frame, it's held in by a side screw, the PGC is longer to allow for that screw.

I've messured it, the PGC is incorrect.

Edited by Titleist

Here's what I use on my real 226, and have put on my airsoft 226s for a few games:

http://www.surefire.com/maxexp/main/co_dis...18/prrfnbr/1001

It includes an adapter that clamps on to the trigger guard housing. You can find these for about 200-215 if you hunt. I HIGHLY recommend this model.

Other than lack of trades and the mag, it's identical to TM. Altho TM mag are slightly too thick for the KJ gun, the KJ mags can fit into the TM gun. So KJ owners have to buy KJ mags, while TM owners can buy the cheaper KJ mags, sneaky marketers.

Also KJ sig is significantly heavier than TM. And the blowback is very crisp and sounds very metalic, i'd say on par w HFC M190 or better.

Here's the Hi rez version that you requested:

DSCN1464.JPG

dangit, you're gonna make me get out my calipers and check. As someone who's spent a lot of time on my 226 I can say easily that the PGC one is wrong, it's too long of a trigger guard, not sure if you're handled a real 226 before but it's too long because the PGC had to account for that screw that goes into the frame, whereas the PRIME one does not.

Now, does anyone have any advice on my silver/black barrel issue?