Jeremy Clarkson for PM!

kliskey

Ok, this isn't really that funny, but I'm a tad surprised that they answered it in the way they have. Its almost childish and quite satire....

I think it was on Arnies that someone posted a link to sign the petition, anyhow, I did, and this morning I received an update with a youtube link to the Gov's response ^_^

The Petition

Youtube Response

Could whoever was responsible for this waste of time not be moved to a department where they can work on bigger problems? Problems like, say, controlling immigration, reducing fuel duty, sorting out stamp duty on houses, wages for teachers/doctors/nurses/firefighters/etc, or even sorting out Iraq/Afghanistan?

What a waste of time. Stop jerking us along, Brown, and start doing your job. And if you can't do that, call an election and let us choose someone who can.

Meh... like they'd let Mr Clarkson loose in their records, nevermind put him in charge of things. He might upset the 6* nice little gravy trains they've got going to bleed the tapayers dry. That's all they need us tax payers for... to keep those things chugging along & expanding.

On the subject of video, a waste of time, money & youtube storage space. I too want my 55 seconds back <_<

* Houses of Lords, Commons, Welsh, Scottish & N. Irish assembles, plus European parliament.

Archived