Ready to ship inokatsu m4?

kimkafwan

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Actually they will be selling mags, possibly as soon as next month. Price should be around 60$

Do you know if these will be CO2 capsule-mags or regular gas mags? Whatever the case, the price of $60 sounds a whole lot better than WA's rip-off $100+.

Interesting to see what Inokatsu and WE come up with. They're in totally different price ranges (sub 500 vs over 1000), but the actual quality might also be on a "bit" different level... The Inokatsu personally interests me the most thanks to WA's super-realistic system and already proven design (except for the *suitcasey* quality parts). That weapon made in full metal and with durable parts would be my "dream gun" that I've been looking for as long as I've been airsofting. But I don't keep my hopes too high... The WE's system also sounds promising, but knowing WE's overall "quality" (or lack of), that might keep me sticking to Inokatsu, even if the WE's price is supposed to be a lot cheaper.

I wonder if this new $1079 price is the result of lisencing fees Inokatsu has dealt with WA to get their gun into market? That would easily explain the "sudden" rise. And that would quarantee they keep their stuff compatible with WA. I really wish Inokatsu's internals are 100% compatible with the WA aftermarket parts, since there's a lots of that already available or are about to be released. Especially aluminum bolt etc. sounds nice.

Edit: Inokatsu has posted some pictograms and instructions how to upgrade WA with their M4 kit.

MCXL

6:11:18

You there?

Inokatsu

6:13:06

Yes.

MCXL

6:13:13

hey

6:13:23

A friend wanted me to ask. Are you still making the CO2 magiziness, or just 134a/Propane?

Inokatsu

6:14:44

CO2 not yet.

MCXL

6:15:02

In the future? or is that just abandoned?

Inokatsu

6:15:09

in the future.

MCXL

6:15:24

Ok. Typhoon pass yet?

Inokatsu

6:15:36

Yes.

MCXL

6:15:51

thats good.

Would you mind asking WHEN it is finally coming out MCXL? And if that 1079 USD price is final.

thanks!

They are out and available for order.

They shipped to spartan imports yesterday.

Price from the factory is 1079 including shipping, as for from spartan/AEX I dunno. Might be cheaper, might not. We shall see.

I will be out in San Fransisco Thursday through Sunday. I'm hoping that Spartan Imports will have em by then, as I would love to find out firsthand what the price will be, and if I can, Pick one up.

The Spartan Imports version is trade less. But according to Ino, if a shop wants certain trades they will do em.

Do you know if these will be CO2 capsule-mags or regular gas mags? Whatever the case, the price of $60 sounds a whole lot better than WA's rip-off $100+.

Interesting to see what Inokatsu and WE come up with. They're in totally different price ranges (sub 500 vs over 1000), but the actual quality might also be on a "bit" different level... The Inokatsu personally interests me the most thanks to WA's super-realistic system and already proven design (except for the *suitcasey* quality parts). That weapon made in full metal and with durable parts would be my "dream gun" that I've been looking for as long as I've been airsofting. But I don't keep my hopes too high... The WE's system also sounds promising, but knowing WE's overall "quality" (or lack of), that might keep me sticking to Inokatsu, even if the WE's price is supposed to be a lot cheaper.

I wonder if this new $1079 price is the result of lisencing fees Inokatsu has dealt with WA to get their gun into market? That would easily explain the "sudden" rise. And that would quarantee they keep their stuff compatible with WA. I really wish Inokatsu's internals are 100% compatible with the WA aftermarket parts, since there's a lots of that already available or are about to be released. Especially aluminum bolt etc. sounds nice.

Edit: Inokatsu has posted some pictograms and instructions how to upgrade WA with their M4 kit.

You realize the WA Mag retails for about $75 from what I heard a few months ago in Japan. Its actually the idiots in HK and the US who jacked up the prices to make alot of profit. So I wouldn't get my hopes up for a $60 mag just yet....

i read somewhere a while back that Inokatsu was making a Bushmaster/magpul masada down the line?

This seems very unlikely given that Inokatsu is a well established company and Magpul PTS has a well established reputation for going after any company that infringes on their copyright. Seems like it would be too great a risk for Inokatsu. On the other hand, it's plausible that someday Magpul PTS could team up with a GBB rifle making company, like Inokatsu, to make a GBB Magpul Masada/ACR. But I doubt that is even on the table of considerations, and HIGHLY unlikely to come out before a Magpul PTS Masada/ACR AEG.

The Spartan Imports version is trade less. But according to Ino, if a shop wants certain trades they will do em.

Soooooo...$1000+ for a tradeless gun, a standard style RIS front and an LE style stock. How many people have changed out these parts for other (better) parts? What if i bought one without trades and wanted something with say...an SR-16 metal body? I'm gonna have to buy ANOTHER metal body?!?!? I'd rather buy a plastic body with no trades and then upgrade to a metal body with the trades that i want. If anyone buys this inokatsu i sure hope they're not planning on swapping any parts for any aftermarket ones cuz you're spending an arm and a leg for the stock parts. But if you're rich and just want to show off that you can afford an inokatsu then i hope for your sake it's as reliable as everyone is hoping it to be. To me...it's still NOT available. Not until consumers post threads with pictures and/or reviews and start talking about the ones they've played with.

Hrm.

Ive got to admit that the video really shows off a very nice product but i just cant get past the fact that its so expensive.

Its PTW like expensive and i really dont want to go down that route again, especially for something that is not efficient when compared to an AEG.

not mine ..

Hmm...So there's no proof it's the retail version of the inokatsu mtw. These pics are useless. Could be mtw prototype parts in a wam4 for all i know.

poison - yeah...that's what i noticed too. i wanted pics of the magazine hoping it was the co2 one. who knows...maybe this IS the mtw but the person bought it w/o the mag so now they have a $1000 non functional m4 prop.

Hmm...So there's no proof it's the retail version of the inokatsu mtw. These pics are useless. Could be mtw prototype parts in a wam4 for all i know.

poison - yeah...that's what i noticed too. i wanted pics of the magazine hoping it was the co2 one. who knows...maybe this IS the mtw but the person bought it w/o the mag so now they have a $1000 non functional m4 prop.

Something else is bugging me about the lower...just can't put my finger on it.

Maybe you missed what I said.

The US Version doesn't have trades. Otherwise trades are at the buyers (Shop's) Discretion.

This is pretty normal for guns sold in the USA. KWA M4's and G36 have those annoying KWA trades in the usa, but the overseas versions have proper real Trades.

What I'm planning on doing, is getting the us version MTW, and then when a separate kit comes out with the trades I like, ill get that, and sell my old trade less one as a upgrade body for someone who has a WA.

There are plenty of people who don't care at all about trades. and would like a forged aluminum receiver for there WA.

Personally I prefer a blank reciever to one that says something like "MTW SOPMOD INOKATSU MASTER GUN" or some other thing.

The "KWA corporation" Logo is passable, as you can say your a PMC of some sort, but at some point a blank gun just makes more sense.

Archived