Ready to ship inokatsu m4?

kimkafwan

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GBBNut: Didn't you just in WA M4 thread say that you also had the Inokatsu paid and preordered months ago? How much did they charge you and haven't you been in contact with Inokatsu about their shipping estimates...? Sounds really fishy.

I apologize for the misunderstanding. I was referring to the people who had preordered from Inokatsu. "IF" I was one of them I would be rather upset. Not that I was one of the people who had preordered. So to clarify this issue - I did not preorder the Inokatsu M4.

Did anyone actually preorder? I never saw a post to that effect. Anyhow hopefully I will have my gun by friday. I cant afford a mag ATM though. Someone should make me a offer on some of my for sale stuff.

If there are any strange misspellings, I apologise as im on my phone, from San Fransisco

I sent an e-mail to inokatsu asking how much an individual rifle would cost. They replied saying that the price, without a mag, was $1100. Shipping would be extra

sooo.. they are upping the price for each purchase?? :blink:

seriously..what's the whole point of getting the inokatsu if it doesn't come with a mag?..the upgrade parts the WA M4, ya those would be great to have, but all this for a gun similar to WA and of course the WE coming out and what not, just who do Inokatsu think they are all special and what not? :angry:

At GGI we are testing much parts on the WA. We would soon find out the best solution on what you need to do so you would get the WA 100%.

I am also communicating with RA-tech and they listen to what we find out and make parts that we would like. (depend of demand off course)

I find it better to get the WA and then just do what you need to get it work 100%. I find it very hard to justify 1100$ on something that might work and don`t come with a mag even.

Sorry guys, forgot to clarify. The rifle from Inokatsu costs $1000, but i also asked about custom trademarks, to make it look like L119a1 lower. This was the extra $100, making the gun, without mag, but with trades that I selected cost $1100 without shipping.

For the most part you really only need a new hopup chamber and make a small adjustment to the bolt stop to make the WA M4 shoot reliably. The only other thing is to reseal the mags if you're going to use green gas. All the other parts are really just for upgraded performance and the wow factor. Do we really need a ball bearing hammer (or steel bolt carrier, or real buffer, etc)? No. Do we want one because it's shiny, has ball bearings and it's different than the stock part? For many airsofters - Yes.

PS - the real rifle has an aluminum receiver. It's the bolt, chamber (aka barrel extension) and barrel which take the vast majority of the pressure. Not sure why anyone would post information when they openly admit that they have very little experience or knowledge on the subject... It really is misleading for the rest of us. Btw, the gas tube on the inokatsu is non-functional. If you look at the blowback system it is exactly like WA - hence why it can use WA M4 mags. ;)

Inokatsu did it AGAIN. They posted even more PrettyPictures and not a single slice of information when or where you could actually buy something (other than the WA stuff from AirsoftExtreme). I wonder what is the problem... It's really frustrating that Redwolf hasn't received a thing even though they're supposed to be one of their official retailers.

Their lack of actual communication is really amazing. I even tried to mail them so that I could possibly order an Inokatsu M4 but I haven't even received a beep from their end.

:wacko:

We'll, to be honest I was waiting for this rifle...but now I can't be bothered. I'm not taking it personally, but the whole thing is just "old" now, I'd even go as far as saying this thread gives Inokatsu free advertising they simply don't deserve.

Bottom line, Inokatsu don't have a product to sell, just a bunch of pretty (worthless) photos of a whizzed up WA M4.

We're discussing this issue at GGI. One of the guys even purchased all the aftermarket Inokatsu parts for his WA M4 and put up a mini review on everything (with pics). I've also got some pics up of the actual Inokatsu M4 with detailed pics of the "issues" Inokatsu M4 owners have been experiencing. To paraphrase the discussion - they rushed everything to production and skipped a few steps during product testing and QC.

We're discussing this issue at GGI. One of the guys even purchased all the aftermarket Inokatsu parts for his WA M4 and put up a mini review on everything (with pics). I've also got some pics up of the actual Inokatsu M4 with detailed pics of the "issues" Inokatsu M4 owners have been experiencing. To paraphrase the discussion - they rushed everything to production and skipped a few steps during product testing and QC.

? please, extrapolate.

Archived