Ready to ship inokatsu m4?

kimkafwan

Maybe you missed what I said.

The US Version doesn't have trades. Otherwise trades are at the buyers (Shop's) Discretion.

This is pretty normal for guns sold in the USA. KWA M4's and G36 have those annoying KWA trades in the usa, but the overseas versions have proper real Trades.

What I'm planning on doing, is getting the us version MTW, and then when a separate kit comes out with the trades I like, ill get that, and sell my old trade less one as a upgrade body for someone who has a WA.

There are plenty of people who don't care at all about trades. and would like a forged aluminum receiver for there WA.

Personally I prefer a blank reciever to one that says something like "MTW SOPMOD INOKATSU MASTER GUN" or some other thing.

The "KWA corporation" Logo is passable, as you can say your a PMC of some sort, but at some point a blank gun just makes more sense.

Show me one "blank" gun in the world :)

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope....I got what you said about it being the US version. That's why I said "What if I..." Maybe YOU missed my country under my profile. ;) It's just my opinion too but i feel inokatsu is going to have their share of problems as well. They have yet to post ANY videos about how their finished product works so it's too early to tell how it performs. My advice is before you buy it, or order it, wait till a reputable retail store has one to play with and review. It could still end up being a $1000 piece of doodoo wrapped in gold.

You realize the WA Mag retails for about $75 from what I heard a few months ago in Japan. Its actually the idiots in HK and the US who jacked up the prices to make alot of profit. So I wouldn't get my hopes up for a $60 mag just yet....

Yeah. I realize. But Inokatsu is not a Japanese company (Taiwanese actually), as you should well know... Oh well, we'll just have to wait for Redwolf/WGC etc. to announce their price for the gun and magazines. Anything else is pure speculation. These HK shops are usually the best (=cheapest) places to order airsoft guns to me.

Before buying Inokatsu, I'm interested to see what kind of a gun WE is coming up with trough AirsoftBuddy. I'll decide after I see some good reviews of both of these new full-metal M4's. If the Inokatsu is technically robust and with WA-like performance, hell yeah I'm ready to pay the price. It's actually cheaper than WA M4 plus all the internal/external upgrades needed to make it equal (if G&P parts could be equal...). And that would be my first over $300+ gun ever... (Not counting realsteel guns.)

People seem to forget that inokatsu comes basicly ALL the parts you would change to a WA gun anyway. Internals and externals, and what does it for me that it is the first ever to come with forged receiver just like the real deal (as far i know it being the first). As also all the externals look top notch(RAS is CNC´d, steel barrel & front sight all those things).

Still though im going to wait for the WE and see how it performs. ;)

I think the risk in this case is worth it. If I am successful in getting one ill do a full review on it ASAP with lots of nice pictures.

And my point was 100% valid on the WA mags, as WA is a Japanese company. We were talking about the WA mags being marked up.

If anyone works out at spartan imports, please send me a PM. I would love to come out and get one from you guys tomorrow-Sunday ;).

People seem to forget that inokatsu comes basicly ALL the parts you would change to a WA gun anyway. Internals and externals, and what does it for me that it is the first ever to come with forged receiver just like the real deal (as far i know it being the first). As also all the externals look top notch(RAS is CNC´d, steel barrel & front sight all those things).

Still though im going to wait for the WE and see how it performs. ;)

Thats very true and i dont think too many people have forgotten this. The problem that we have is that inokatsu is failing to deliver on its promises. Namely the price (even though that was disseminated by a retailer), the release date, the availability of parts and guns and on top of all of that, the whole Co2 debacle.

The problem that we have is that inokatsu is failing to deliver on its promises. Namely the price (even though that was disseminated by a retailer)
True

the release date,
True

the availability of parts and guns
I dunno about this. Inokatsu HAs all these things available, but the retailers aren't ordering them yet. We shall see how this one works out.

and on top of all of that, the whole Co2 debacle.
Well I dunno, the dude said they are working on the CO2 Mags, So its still possible. However the M4 legenth gun supposedly shoots at 160m/s on propane.

I think thats enough...

Ugh if they cant make a co2 mag that is able to restrict the FPS around the 400 mark that would be a shame. Everyone is wishing for co2 bulb mags cause they are extremely reliable in the cold weather. If they are shooting 500+fps then :(

on a side note how would propane hold up in winter conditions using WA style mags?

Inokatsu saying they're doing something doesn't quite do it for me anymore. I wouldn't buy an Inokatsu because they've done nothing but lie to me. Release date this time...nope...will be c02...nope...will be this price...nope...will have this will have that yadda yadda yadda. Let's look at their release so far. What MTW M4 product has actually been released to the public which is what they advertised in the beginning? NOTHING! Am I the only one who thinks inokatsu is a fishy company? They have a good photographer which makes them LOOK like an awesome company. Prime, G&P, PGC have all been making and releasing parts for the Western Arms for a while now. What exactly has inokatsu released? If they had all these spare parts and they WORKED, wouldn't you think they would have sold something by now? I'm betting they had a cheap company clone their cloned parts for cheap in a mass production and then they realized when they put all those parts together that it didn't work the way western arms' one did. It costed them more because they had to redesign things, so in order for them to not lose money they had to up the cost. Why else would anything take so long? I can speculate all i want because NOTHING IS OUT YET. I'm done with hoping inokatsu does this...or does that. I'd rather spend the money to upgrade a western arms m4 to parts I want. CNC'd parts are nice...but RS parts are better :)

Inokatsu saying they're doing something doesn't quite do it for me anymore......

Sorry I didn't do a full quote, it was a lot :D

You've got some really good points. I do however feel that you're maybe taking things a little too personal.....its frustrating when companies do what they sometimes do, but I would cool my heels a bit and wait and see what comes out. Theres no need for big sweeping statements, if Inokatsu bring out the best rifle airsoft has ever seen, what then? will you not buy it because of the issues you mentioned?

At the end of the day you're the customer, if Inokatsu fails they don't get your money, if they bring out a winning product, and you have the funds and inclination to buy it when it becomes availible then do so...no drama and no fuss :D

Um FYI shinhk, Inokatsu makes what are probably the best AK conversions out there. The LMGs They make are Exceedingly nice, and overall there products are top notch as far as quality of build, and materials involved.

The old price all ways seemed like a pipe dream to me, as all of Inokatsu's products till now have been extremely expensive. It was announced by a retailer, and never confirmed by Inokatsu, EVER.

Also, the idea that a company lied to you because there product was delayed is a bit on the crazy side. sometimes things take longer then we expect, sometimes, things get delayed or postponed. Thats just something you will have to learn to deal with, possibly without slandering the company's name.

Sure, these issues may make you not buy the product, as you were expecting one thing and you got something different, and thats fine. Just call these things what they are, disappointments, not lies.

I do however feel that you're maybe taking things a little too personal.....its frustrating when companies do what they sometimes do, but I would cool my heels a bit and wait and see what comes out. Theres no need for big sweeping statements, if Inokatsu bring out the best rifle airsoft has ever seen, what then? will you not buy it because of the issues you mentioned?

At the end of the day you're the customer, if Inokatsu fails they don't get your money, if they bring out a winning product, and you have the funds and inclination to buy it when it becomes availible then do so...no drama and no fuss :D

Haha yeah you're probably right. i'm taking this situation way too personally...that's what happens when i get bored at work. :) If inokatsu can somehow pull it off and build "the bestest rifle" i still wouldn't buy the entire gun for 1k but MAYBE i'd buy the parts. I already have 2 wam4's and they're fine and dandy running happily on green so the only part i'd buy is the metal body (if it is in fact $300 as inokatsu claims it to be). :D I sincerely can't wait till someone starts a thread "Inokatsu M4 in stock at redwolf!" or something along those lines. Until then I'm just going to keep my mouth shut for now until something is released in order to prevent offending anyone.

MCXL - I'm quoting myself "What MTW M4 product has actually been released..." but I'm not going to bother arguing with you cuz you're already set on buying this thing. We gotta have someone to be the guinea pig and I'd honestly hate to discourage anyone from spending their money it to test it ;)

Does anyone here own one of these?

I would LOVE to buy one of these, and I would if I had the cash.

In the U.K its around £500 to buy a bog-standard WA M4. The inokatsu is around $1000, which equates to roughly £500.

Yeah, I know theres things like shipping and stuff to consider, and yes, I could import a WA M4 for less, but frankly, whats the point?

The Inokatsu is *definately* cheaper than the WA, in the long-run.

Once I've got some dispoasble income, I'll buy one, and post up an-in depth review for you (extremely picky) guys ;)

Well good news bad news time kids.

I mis understood my Inokatsu contacts message.

They sent the WA upgrade parts to Spartan imports (Receiver, barrel some other internal parts) The guns go in the next shipment.

So I wont be able to pick up a gun while I am in San Fransisco.

I'm gonna order one direct from Ino, tonight I think (if I can).

Does anyone here own one of these?

I would LOVE to buy one of these, and I would if I had the cash.

In the U.K its around £500 to buy a bog-standard WA M4. The inokatsu is around $1000, which equates to roughly £500.

Yeah, I know theres things like shipping and stuff to consider, and yes, I could import a WA M4 for less, but frankly, whats the point?

The Inokatsu is *definately* cheaper than the WA, in the long-run.

Once I've got some dispoasble income, I'll buy one, and post up an-in depth review for you (extremely picky) guys ;)

This is speculation and may not help, but;

WAM4 cost approx $500 in HK stores and approx £500 in the UK. I would expect a rifle with a price tag of approx $1000 in HK to cost £800 - 1000 in the UK. However we can only hope the price would not be that significant.

This is speculation and may not help, but;

WAM4 cost approx $500 in HK stores and approx £500 in the UK. I would expect a rifle with a price tag of approx $1000 in HK to cost £800 - 1000 in the UK. However we can only hope the price would not be that significant.

True, but I'd import it direct from inokatsu, and ask them to giftwrap it in order for it to pass through customs ;)

Nice one MCXL, can't wait to hear what its like!

GOOD NEWS! I just ordered one from Inokatsu I should have it in about a week.

Excellent! I'll be very eager to hear your comments. Hopefully you'll take some pictures (always nice to see more pictures) and do some extensive testing with this beaty? :)

I would also like to know the price... Did it come with a magazine? Inokatsu mag or WA mag? Any other specifics?

No mag, that I will pick up in San Fran. I was charged 1000$ But I think thats because I have been talking to the dude at Ino A bunch.

I ordered The sopmod M4.

Like I said, should be here by next friday.

MCXL - Hopefully you receive the Inokatsu GBB M4. I'd like to see an actual review for this product. Though I'm less than thrilled with the company, I am very curious about their clone WA M4. As with most people I've got a million questions. Did they pull it off? Did they fail horribly? Is it good enough for what it is and most importantly does it justify the price tag?

Archived