Pictures Thread, Our own Specific Thread, Read Rules

TheBauer

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Varies between 310 - 370 FPS

The FPS variance is large between batches, as the biggest FPS booster on the STAR G36 series is the Hop Unit / Rubber. If you change this to a systema / marui rubber, you could get anywhere from 5 fps, or 25 fps depending on the batch.

My SL9 is shooting at 325-327 FPS, when I got the rifle, it was 352 FPS.

As for accuracy at 35ft im looking at a < 1 inch grouping on full auto over a 20 round sniper mag. Semi Auto I can put BB's through the same hole. The accuracy is mind blowing for an AEG, but the barrel stabilisation I added really helps.

Very nice Kliskey.

And the work on my project rifle continues. So pleased with how it's coming along.

temp_vsr_mag.jpg

This picture is just a bit of a teaser. More pics to follow tomorrow in better light outside (it's dark right now). As you guys can see I've added a fake long mag to my VSR. It actually all came together in not much time, although it was a bit touch and go at times. It turned out better than I could have thought.

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

Some more photos :) (In better light -_- )

Left hand Side

left.jpg

Scope (It has a red illuminated cross hair, but the pic didnt come out very well, so this is w/o red) [No zoom]

scope.jpg

Right hand side

right.jpg

Not bad job mate, Looks like a crackerly effect, Is that what you was going for?

Also you should paint the whole rifle tbh, It will look a lot better imo

It looks like pretty much the whole rifle is painted to me.

But yeah the paintjob is nice, it came like that, I'm assuming the previous owner painted it.

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

Edit -

Right so here is the pictures.

So this is purely for looks, but I wanted something to set my VSR appart from the scores of others, and also I was bored several nights ago :wink:

So here is my newly modded VSR.

vsr_lr.jpg

vsr_lr_1.jpg

vsr_lr_2.jpg

vsr_lr_3.jpg

As you guys can see I've given it a long mag in .223 (which is appropriate for a Remington 700). I really like the looks of it and it turned out better than I could have expected. Very solid. So yeah, just for the look, but that's 75% of airsoft for me anyway, the looks (I'm not a paintballer after all ;) ). The dimentions of the mag also match the ejection port so it looks real good in that regard. I just have to get some smaller caliber rounds for the butt stock holder. Right now it's got 7mm Mag. rounds in it which are a good deal too long for the mag and ejection port.

If you shot me with a .43bb at 450fps, or near that...

I'd sling my SL9 onto my back. Run over to you, snap your rifle, stand on your neck and make you shout 10 times...

IM A MUPPET EEEEK! (like a little girl)

:P

Stuff getting shot by that under 50 meters lol.

You'd be surprised how little it actually hurts. Everyone on these foums is so used to the lower FPS when guys like me show up it's the end of the universe. It's really a shame you guys don't even get the chance to see what our wonderful sport is like at FULL POWER!

As for all that stuff about slinging your SL and finding me...good luck, I've not been found once yet when I was using this rifle. The BB is only in flight for an average of .89-.93 seconds to a target at 249ft. It's really fullfilling watching somone actually wince when I pull the trigger instead of waiting a couple seconds.

In case that doesn't make sense yet, it takes the average person .74 seconds to blink. That's 74/100 of a second for all you metric fans. :P

This weekend I'll have pictures of a SL-9SD we recently built. It's my spotter's new primary.

I'd worry too if I didn't know me, but you can rest assured, this Marine will not have an Accidental Discharge. Much less have somone walk in front of my shot in game!

And I was referring to the decimal to comma designation that some people are used to when reading international forums. I couldn't recall if I was supposed to use a comma or decimal in this case so I listed all that I knew ;)

Archived