Pictures Thread, Our own Specific Thread, Read Rules

TheBauer

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some pics from saturday. Part of our airsoft training is real steel rifle shooting. We use .308W and .22LR. This was "Small Caliber Sniper Rifle" competition.

The arsenal used by shooters

MaO-2.jpg

Sitting position, 50m distance

MaO-1.jpg

And the result ;)

MaO-3.jpg

We had couple of disciplines: 10x "hostage + tango" target, 10x benchrest target, 5+5x partially hidden target (there was some kind of cover in front of the target, and it was moving in the wind. You could shoot thru the soft cover, by using Your imagination, or You could wait for the wind to move the cover and show the target. But there was 10min time limit - I have never tried something like this :huh: ). Those were prone position.

Then we had standing position 5+5x and sitting 5+5x.

It was first time for me to shoot this rimfire competition and the rifle is new as well. So I could use only my previous training with airsoft rifles (specially for the standing and sitting position - never tried this with RS rifle). 14 experienced competitors and I took 4th place :blink:

They knew We are airsofters (so they think we are just crazy kids and no competition to them, target shooters...) and they were surprised as me :D

Harry

URNA

:rifle:

PS: I have the same ACD on this rifle and it does help... ;)

• 2 weeks later...

grazie amico.

finally, pics of my m700 AICS

P1000515.jpg

P1000514.jpg

P1000517.jpg

P1000519.jpg

Upgrades: G&G heavy barrel, G&G tightbore, G&G rubber set, KM impact plate, KA bipod and a bsa scope with POS rings

I have the VSR hop up conversion but the barrel and the bucking are in the mail.

in the mail: KA silencer, KM VSR bucking and DB custom 650mm 6.01 VSR tightbore.

Future: external air rig, G&G powerpack and an M1 replica.

Thank you, and good night!

PedroSalas;

(dude!) Nice pics . 'Been hoping to see those since you asked Moving Shadow to leave you some room to post your photos! From the looks of your rifle looks like you skirmish with it a lot--in that "woodland area" in the photos :) ? Did the G&G barrel by itself have any affect on accuracy?

Cheers!

jeje right right MS... i'm not sure about the new rings they look wierd, in a good way, but honestly i liked the old mount better, so mail them to me :D

Dj: you're right i do use it a lot(in that"woodland area" jajaja) and i always bang it with something, no matter how carefull i try to be. the G&G inner barrel did help with the accuracy, but i have to use the G&G rubbers so that helps to decrease it a little, but overall it improves. the outer barrel itself helps because of the fact that it's a solid peice and it stabilizes the inner barrel.

yeah maverick that's exactly what i wanted, and from my measurements it's an almost perfect fit...

I have one more question though(i know i'm annoying as hell but there's nothing i can do about it) I'm planing on getting the same tasco scope you have on your m40(with diferent magnification power but same objective) can you tell me what sizes of scope covers to get?

thanks a lot, and sorry for being so annoying jeje

-Pedro Salas

I bought the KJW M700 with full knowledge of its... terrible-ness. Got to say, though, replacing the bucking, threadlocking the firing pin, and stabilizing the wobbly inner barrel helps a lot. It's acceptable now and getting better all the time.

imgp01471.jpg

imgp0143.jpg

It's not terribly difficult to find in this pic, but better than the rest of my gear right now and certainly good enough to foil an observer at 50-100', especially if they aren't actively looking for it:

http://www.maj.com/gallery/RSPMOC/KJWM700p...ed/imgp0152.jpg

Archived