Pictures Thread, Our own Specific Thread, Read Rules

TheBauer

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is a picture of me and my sniper gear taken from an event last week.

Johansniper.jpg

Trying to copy the marine core sniper look.

Note the finished unertl scope project! Gonna take some better pictures on the gun and scope later.

The rifle is an extremely modified tanaka m40a1.

It shoots 200m/s with 0.20g BBs. And uses a new internal CO2 system. This required that the magazine was fixed. And to compensate for that I increased the magazines ammo capacity to about 65 BBs.

I prefer to use the 0.87g BBs as I have experienced good accuracy with them.

I performed accuracy tests at distances from 40m to 130m with 10m increments and came to the conclusion that with the hop up on the rifle had a "straight" trejectory of about 100m and I was able to hit the target(size 1mx0.8m) up to 130m, but at that range it all depends on the hop ups consistency. Planned to test the rifle up to 150m but was short on time.

Nice, I like the paint job on your gun but i think it could do with being a bit darker to match your camo

this is my gun on my shelf in my bedroom... quite a centrepiece.

Tanaka m700 AICS (naff scope- but it was free so i cant complain)

TM Desert Eagle

And that little blue box to the left of the pic is my secret weapon... the most foul smelling stink bombs that i could find.

untitled.jpg

that is a beast is it very heavy? how does it shoot? and what scope are you using? that is just amazing very very nice job imaginery +1

The shell weighs 6kg alone, 1.3kg scope, plus internals, so.. its not that heavy, but its no VSR, it doesen't actually shoot as of yet, I'm still waiting on my custom inner barrel to be made, the scope is a Tasco SWAT sniper scope.

Archived