Navy SEAL Pictures/Discussion Pt.3

Titleist

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New loadout i managed to take pics today, its been a while since i posted some pics as ive been very buisy last 3 months...

DSC05119Medium.jpg

DSC05124LargeMedium.jpg

DSC05129Medium.jpg

DSC05136Medium.jpg

DSC05153Medium.jpg

DSC05156Medium.jpg

DSC05168Medium.jpg

1-5.jpg

DSC05170Medium.jpg

Kit List:

DCU custom BDU

Polartrec Fleece

Oakley assault boots

Nomex tan gloves

HSGI cap

ESS ice

Sordin headset + nexus ptt

Eagle Industries black duty belt

Safariland 3004

London Bridge Trading DCU 1879

Eagle Industries IIIA backpack tan, old gen

M4a1

Sig p226

And another one...

DSC05178Medium.jpg

DSC05190Medium.jpg

DSC05206Medium.jpg

DSC05200Medium.jpg

DSC05198Medium.jpg

DSC05228Medium.jpg

2Medium-1.jpg

4Medium-1.jpg

6Medium.jpg

Kit list:

Orc Ind. PCU lvl 5

Oakley assault boots

Mechanix gloves

Hatch black kneepad

Eagle Industries combat harnes

Eagle Industris black duty belt

Sog SEAL pup

BHI old gen double m4 leg pouch sprayed tan

Safariland 6004 old gen sprayed tan

MLCS m60 pouch with buckle mjk

MLCS double FB pistol pouch mjk

Mil issued PACA

MLCS s/m MBSS mjk

MLCS double m4 pouch mjk

MLCS MBITR pouch mjk

MLCS double grenade pouch mjk

MLCS MAP mjk

IR vip

MSA mich 2000

Norotos Inc. NVG mount

Sordin headset + nexus ptt

ESS ice

CQBr

Sig p226

Hope you like them guys :D

Question on the new US Navy digital desert, woodland BDU's coming out-are these patterns EXACTLY like the USMC desert, woodland MARPAT? Same BDU just no USMC logos? Thanks. (All this AOR1/AOR2/DIG2 confusion)

@ LarD_s0X: thans for the new pics. I hope all is well with you. You should post those up in MP.net also~

Isn't desert digital DIG2 basically just a variation of the USMC's desert MARPAT with no logos? Speaking of which, I'm in the middle of RAID'ing a USMC MARPAT BDU shirt to make some DIG2 style gear and I picked up a second set of generic digital desert BDU's-I'll call it "imaginary DIG2." You notice that overall the shade is bit darker than real issued MARPAT and the color is a bit faded and washed out. I'll be RAID'ing them too:

DigitaldesertBDU.jpg

*If you guys want to do a "DIG2" desert or woodland set-up, just go grab some used USMC MARPAT issue BDU's in those colors and call it a day...

DIG2 really looks more pinkish, almost looks like a knockoff of marpat.

Ill try and get my marpat top over to Mofo's house to comapre it to the DIG2 dropleg.

Sounds cool-but remember there will be a little difference because of the material... The desert MARPAT top you have is either 50/50 cotton, poly etc., and the DIG2 dropleg you speak of is like a Cordura-type nylon. Nevertheless, a comparison of the actual patterns would be interesting. Even the notorious SEAL pic with the "DIG2" shirt is just wearing the new Crye/USMC FROG2 shirt. Anyways-moving on.

dunno if those are actually dig3. it's made by Beyond.

Beyond made alot of *suitcase* for the SEAL team that will remain unnamed. Woodland DIG3 is less brown than MARPAT..and supposedly the USN Woodland pattern will be more like DIG3 stuff..more green with overlays than MARPAT which is Brown with overlays.

DIG2 is lighter than MARPAT...it is alot like faded MARPAT with more of early ARID CADPAT coloration.

Beyond made alot of *suitcase* for the SEAL team that will remain unnamed. Woodland DIG3 is less brown than MARPAT..and supposedly the USN Woodland pattern will be more like DIG3 stuff..more green with overlays than MARPAT which is Brown with overlays.

DIG2 is lighter than MARPAT...it is alot like faded MARPAT with more of early ARID CADPAT coloration.

Thanks for all the info NavyMP28. I hope the new USN digital woodland/desert come out soon, so it can trickle down to our local surplus stores.

Archived