Pictures of yourself in the field/posing

Me at AWA harlow yesterday. Was a great day cheers guys. (I am the one with the krylon'd M16 )

normal_still16.jpg

and a little "charge" me and a mate did :)

normal_storm1.jpg

normal_storm6.jpg

kitlist ( Didn't wear much that game)

BLACKHAWK omega in DPM

GEM-TECH lanyard

spec ops 3 point sling

DPM S95 trousers, DPM shirt, OG T-shirt and DPM ripstop smock a la hood

OG shemagh

croakies

'58 work belt

Guarder glasses

DPM baseball cap ( customed)

S95 gloves (custom)

Danner arcadias :wub:

guns:

Krylon'd M15a4

TM p226

Edited by cadetrichards
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OikOik really like the pic's! must be so great to play on a 747 :)

Although sinse your were balanced on the wing was there any safety stuff because it's a bit of a way down

Also Banzai can you like resize your pic on the first page, you know how it gets the layout all goes messy and you have to scroll Sideways! :o

Thanks

P.S if its only me then please say ;)

I just gotta say :P

Witness the amazing dedication to detail and effort that went into these shots ;)

5.jpg

Incredible tactical loadout :P

6.jpg

7.jpg

And the title of this thread is "..../posing" so here ya go :lol:

1.jpg

4.jpg

I'm the long-haired hippy (although, having not washed it in 6 months, you can't see that it's nearly 18" long!) and the be-yellow-hoodied fellow is my long-suffering bestest buddy in the whole world (until I find someone who'll take more abuse) Jason :D

We had a little Golf 'n' Guns party at the weekend :lol:

Sorry, purity, does something in those pics offend you? I know it's hardly trying to be authentically military or anything, but that's kinda what we're all about :)

And I do look rather fetching in my massive sheepskin coat - I think so anyway :D - and it's all very wintry and WWII style I suppose (well it was my grandfather's coat, so it's prett old fashioned :P ).

Sorry for the lack of realism or anything, but according to the rules of this thread we obeyed: we certainly put some effort in I can tell you!!

Edit: :rofl: :rofl I just noticed I had that GBB in my waistband :D I didn't even notice!! It wasn't loaded, funnily enough! Sorry mate thought you'd taken offence or something, now you mention it that is pretty funny :clown:

Edited by evilhippy