Pictures of yourself in the field/posing

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of you guys are far over glamorizing contractors in Iraq; maybe 10% of them have all the cool high speed gear and weapons while the rest have to use decades old AKs and some cheap mag pouches.

Proof of that.

Sorry, but as a friend to some contractors in Iraq, that statement is soo BS that I cannot believe it.

No damn cheers,

Mike

:cookiemonster:

I don't have the link anymore but it was based on a contractor's website (he himself worked for one of the bigger, better funded PMC companies) and noted how most of the people he saw over there were only issued AKs with only a handful of mags and body armor by their companies. However this was awhile ago and for all I know it changed now.

I don't have the link anymore but it was based on a contractor's website (he himself worked for one of the bigger, better funded PMC companies) and noted how most of the people he saw over there were only issued AKs with only a handful of mags and body armor by their companies. However this was awhile ago and for all I know it changed now.

Name that company.

Cheers,

Mike

I can't; I'm going from memory here from a website I visited once a year ago... For all I know the guy could have been a phony and made the whole thing up.

Well.....I have friends in two different Private Security firms which are contracted in Iraq, both of them have pretty good/sweet gear. (M4 with EOTech 552's, Paraclete, Eagle, BHI, TT gear)

Cheers,

Mike

I love it desert fox! Your girlfriend's gun especially.

Do you prefer the older desert to the newer dessert too; or am I all alone? :mellow:

Great pic, mate; I like that vest o' yours.

Nice! Is that your skirmish site?

And that helmet completely dwarfs your girl

Agreed, though I'd say the uber-PSG1 plays a bigger dwarf-factor. 'Tis hard to get properly sized helmets for us with smaller heads (including me)

Damn, I love that gun; the shells on the stock seal the deal B)

Cheers,

Matt

:usflag:

Edit: spelling....Again :( It's qUote, darn it...

Edit #2: I swear, this q-u-o-t-e buisiness is really becoming an insurmountable obsticle for me <_<

Edited by slip_stream11
Nice! Is that your skirmish site?

And that helmet completely dwarfs your girl

Yeah, that's our skirmish site. The helmet is a tad too big for her, but she has the chin strap sinched down pretty tight, so no wobbles. ;)

Do you prefer the older desert to the newer dessert too; or am I all alone?

6 Color Desert For the win!

Thanks for the comments, guys!