Classic airsoft gun picture thread

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great googlymoogly, that is some of the greatest information I have ever seen. So Snowman since you seem to have quite a bit of knowledge on older airsoft replicas, do you think you could type up a short history on airsoft for all of us to read? I am intriuged by these 7mm replicas, could you please post pictures of your other older replicas if you have any.

Great googlymoogly, that is some of the greatest information I have ever seen. So Snowman since you seem to have quite a bit of knowledge on older airsoft replicas, do you think you could type up a short history on airsoft for all of us to read?  I am intriuged by these 7mm replicas, could you please post pictures of your other older replicas if you have any.

Sadly, what you've read is what I know.

Someone offered the Matsudaya free to good home and, being interested in old stuff, I took it in :)

It came with no ammo and in my search for some, I was offered the Browning WITH ammo, so ended up with the two.

I did some digging on these two models and the bulk is in my review.

Things like push cockers are a mystery still!

The oldest things I've owned otherwise are my MGC M12S and JAC HPs, Maruzen S&W and MGC P7.

Cheers.

The static rounds are just none working dummy bullets. Usually brass. They would sit in the weapon & give it added weight and realism. A good example is the S&W Revolver at the top of the thread. The "PFC"-Plug Fire Cartridge, would have a cap in the end off the round. When fired the cap would ignite. In an Auto Weapon there would be enough of a charge to blow back the slide, eject the dummy shell & reload the weapon to fire again

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I posted these in the mega thread - but for classic lovers that missed them :D

1 Tanio Koba USP

usp_001.jpg

usp_002.jpg

usp_000.jpg

and dual P7 M13s one with extended inner barrel hidden in silencer -

p7_001.jpg

I got more classics - will try to get some new pics soon