Force Recon Kit Discussion. Mk2

crackisbad

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol, neither; Army. I couldnt knock the sub-$50 price tag for a full metal TM clone that takes TM mags. Besides, I have a guarder slide that I could swap out if this one is ###### and I was planning on gutting the internals anyways; upgraded piston, loading nozzle, springs, hammer (maybe), inner barrel, the works ;)

Very nice crackisbad, Marui or Socom?? I'm hoping Marui brother, the only true way to go.

Got the Marui and actually I´m having hop up problems with it, I don´t know why because it has like 15 skirmishes...Too rare it´s a Marui so I don´t understand it...

Mmmmm, glad to hear. Now if you only had a light like mine, then we could get a photo op going once all our gear is in order ;)

What's next on the list for ya?

huh? I'm sorry, all I heard was boobs. :D

Well I just picked up a tan flightsuit for about $30 as well so I am pretty much done;

IFAK

Better quality boots

SERPA/SL for the MEU (I currently have a SERPA for my M9)

RRV <--- Just cause ;)

MICH

As soon as my holster comes in the mail I will throw everything on for a pic. Like I said, I am more or less ready to go, just a couple small things that I don't really need but want.

Need to post pictures but I am kinda finished/started my MFR load out. Is a CB RRV ok?

NO! That's a horrible idea! Sell it to me for $30! :P

Absolutly OK. In the FSBE2 kit they are.

How do you like the Army MEU performance wise crackisbad?

don't know yet as I haven't stopped fondling it long enough to actually shoot it. But there are a couple good reviews on here and so far everyone loves it. I have a TB inner barrel on the way for it so I am curious to see how/if that changes anything.

Hmm....well if indeed there's a problem with the hop up, it should be fairly easy to fix right? Could be a fluke if anything, I mean these things do happen.

When you going to do a flightsuit tan setup Count??

Thanks for the answer man, well I will try to fix it (hope that hop up isn´t as difficult as my WA Kimber).The Tan flighsuit project will take long mate, probably the FROG2 will be first as I have the clothes and now I need a CIRAS Land in CB, thank you for your interest pforcerecon, i´m also waiting to see yours with that MEU you have!! You are sooo lucky!!

pforcerecon - your sig destroys the natural flow of these threads :P

Hahaha, I see its an attention getter =D

@Crackisbad: I know, I've been hearing boobs a lot too lately, must be something in the air??

My holster is on its way, after that it'll be tan flightsuit, and then either an RRV or Pantac CIRAS. If I'm lucky I might be able to score a real one, just depending.

Quote: Countfloyd:

"Thanks for the answer man, well I will try to fix it (hope that hop up isn´t as difficult as my WA Kimber).The Tan flighsuit project will take long mate, probably the FROG2 will be first as I have the clothes and now I need a CIRAS Land in CB, thank you for your interest pforcerecon, i´m also waiting to see yours with that MEU you have!! You are sooo lucky!!"

Thanks man, it was by pure luck I scored that thing. Almost came close to selling it too! Crazy huh?

Lets no keeping talking about this DEVGRU thing and lets stick to Marine Corps Force Recon.

2101x.jpg

SENEGAL - A member of a Marine Special Operations Team provides refresher weapons training to Senegalese commandos at a training range north of Dakar, Senegal, on May 5, 2009. The MSOT was participating in a four-week training engagement with the Senegalese forces to hone proficiencies in military operations in urban terrain and other special operations skills. In addition to training with host-nation counterparts, the Marine "Warrior Ambassadors" receive specialized training in foreign language proficiency and regional awareness to conduct security force assistance missions in the Trans-Saharan region. The overall objective of military training engagements in the Joint Special Operations Task Force-Trans Sahara area of responsibility is to enhance capacities for regional cooperation and security. (Photo by Max R. Blumenfeld, JSOTF-TS PAO)
This is a video Fatal posted a while back:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=73a_1234753898

Does anyone know what rig most of the Marines are wearing?

Great video. But sorry no can't really tell what they are wearing from video quality, I am sure others can ID it though.

Even though that video was shot in Afghanistan, it brings back a lot of memories of the attacks, frustrations, and cramped environments.

This is a video Fatal posted a while back:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=73a_1234753898

Does anyone know what rig most of the Marines are wearing?

By the looks of the sides, quick visual of the front/back, and PACA, I'd want to say RRVs/MBSSs and a few CIRAS. Correct me if I'm wrong though, its late and I'm starting to halusinate.

Archived