Shotgun Picture Thread

*ducks from incoming hippy rage*

Well, that sucks abit did you leave it at the safe zone and went out for a game and came back and it was gone? Or did you take it with you put it down, got attacked by a bear and legged it?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to Led pocket, Dentrinity has the longer barreled one in if you are looking for it Hunk, also think airsoft global has them but not sure.

Personally when i order mine it's gonna be the sawn off version, good ol' mad max is still dear to my heart, and now it's in at GnG theres no excuse not to buy one... well apart from a little something know in the trade as money.

That was the short version. The slightly longer version would be:

CA870 "sawed off"

CA870 "CQB" stock

GB-Tech CA870 metal barrel set

G&P CA870 22Rds short magazine

And add six months for getting the stuff together... ;)

Ahhh they are gonna fall down the stairs ! :P

Hehe whats the Marushin M500 like?

Hmm the more i see that Maruzen CA870, the more i want to copy what you've done elchinator <_< , only thing i don't fancy is the box mags (sure you can get small ones so you can't tell it's in there now but the single shot and the fact i know it will still be there)

On the other hand - you don't have shells flying all over the place. :P

Somehow I still like the looks of the short gun, but I really fancy the VFC one. The chrome one... :wub:

I would take off the open sights on the M500, they look really strange...