Knackered and battered, cheap and cheerful

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes! i dont have the shittiest gun on the forum! :P lol gotta get the kids into the sport early

Ahhh, I can't believe I missed those fam-16 pics.  :(

Anyway, I'm not sure if this is technically airsoft, but it is the crappiest bb launching device I have.  It will not penetrate tissue paper (1 ply) from any distance.  It can launch a .2 about 5 feet (artillary stlyle)

Enjoy:

20050426guns0259om.jpg

Lol thats the kind of guns you get at corner shops!!  :rolleyes:  Why did u buy it?? :P

It's a backup piece ;)

I refuse to be "knife killed"

j/k

I don't know, I saw it and thought "this could be a game decider"

Lately I've been thinking of converting it into a box fed 40mm gernade launcher.

mmm. no good reason at all to buy it...

Ah ha, i own the title of 'worst converted gun ever' with my super-XM177 fun gun.

However this is the first gun i ever bought, and its pretty reliable. the masking tape is holding the battery compartment closed and is holding the clip together.

The stock is from a cheap UZI.

post-1408-1115150639_thumb.jpg

• 1 year later...
Here's mine (the one on the left).  I'm not sure what that is.  Maybe you all can help me. :P  Excuse the P99, it's there for relative size comparison only. :P

littlegun.jpg

Looks like a strange mix between a Mauser HSc and a Walther PPK...

I have a few crappy guns at home, no pics tho. There's one that I've been trying to identify for years, but to no avail. I'll take some pics when I get home

And that FAM16 looked awesome! I want one!

Edited by Kyrian_Zenda
Looks like a strange mix between a Mauser HSc and a Walther PPK...

I have a few crappy guns at home, no pics tho. There's one that I've been trying to identify for years, but to no avail. I'll take some pics when I get home

And that FAM16 looked awesome! I want one!

You know what's funny?

I have no idea what that gun that is, presumably a corner store POS, but if they made a GBB version of it I'd buy one.

Or two.

Or seven.

Trump card:

spa0137lj7.jpg

Dollar store cap gun(ROCKED when it worked)

FULL METAL, YO(worst metal in the world)

Broke in a week

Half of grip cracked off a few days after I got it, trimmed it, used MAD wood skills to make up rest of grip.

Bonus: it actually has a barrel, but its plugged. It just BARELY fits a bb. If I get a new one and unplug it, I'll definately try to make it into a bb-firing cap gun.

I took an old capgun revolver, and either cut off or dremeled out the cap (can't remember). You have to drill out in front of where tha caps go off too, or else the bb's won't be propelled. After doing that, I thought it'd be awesome, but sadly, it shot maybe 5 feet before hitting the ground. Needless to say I was less than happy with my efforts. Deffintaly not worth the effort. If I can find it I'll post pics, but I'm pretty sure I threw it away.

spa0138vk2.jpg

Inspired by one of the threads I saw today. It even has built in hop-up(groove cut in tube, put rubber band in groove), and 6 round gravity fed magazine! (semi auto too, it shoots as fast as you can pull the bolt back and let go) Not really airsoft, because it doesn't use air to shoot it, it uses a piston to strike the BB.

In the end, you can't get any accuracy because the thing jerks when you let go of the bolt, and the power is comparable to a $1 1:2 scale springer with no hop up. Just comparable, not actually THAT powerful.

Blueprints/design/cutawayish thing:

customspringerdesigngj3.jpg

:rofl: I built one of those back in the day. I was like hmm I have BBs all over my floor and pen's I should be doing my school work with. Why not procrastinate. Spent like ten minutes making one and plinking my dog with it. I think he though it was a fly or something. (Don't worry it shot about 2 feet at 2 feet per second) But in the end it taught me a good lesson:

Procrastination is like masturbation. In the end you're only *fruitcage* yourself.

Bought these at Wal-Mart yesterday with some friends, for epic lulz and win.

They actually eject shells and everything, it's amazing. No, they're not Airsoft, but I'll bring them to the next game- just because ;)

6 rounds magazines, shell ejecting... don't know how hard they shoot, but it's pretty good. The lever action works pretty well, too, but there's the occasional jam issue.

That ###### me off, though- jam belongs on my bread, not my gun >:(

Picture079.jpg

Picture078.jpg