Magpul Masada thread

alexallan

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally have my CQC barrel installed, i think this is just the way i want it now, maybe one of those AFG things but i usually use an EGLM so not sure, Cant see myself ever bothering with the PTS one anymore really.,

4311730285_44fabe0693_b.jpg

druid, what are those little sling attachment pieces you have attached to the gun?

1 inche coyote webbing , nexus D ring , element sling swivel , my own sewing machine , A voilah ! my sling attchment point :D

i make a lot of my own kit ( most actually !) so i wanted an easily removable sling point so knocked this one up on the machine , took me all of about 5mins .

1 inche coyote webbing , nexus D ring , element sling swivel , my own sewing machine , A voilah ! my sling attchment point :D

i make a lot of my own kit ( most actually !) so i wanted an easily removable sling point so knocked this one up on the machine , took me all of about 5mins .

That is sweet! I might make some in black for mine.

that's for the ACS stock. Doesn't the masada come with QD mounts?

yes is does come with two at the front of the reciever , some players have moved one of these from the front to the back of the reciever . to attach the one from airsoftglobal take the screw out of the base and screw it back in from the inside then use it to replace one of the screws at the back of the reciever . Thats what i did , worked fine .

Archived