The Real Steel Discussion Thread

elrey

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clearly, MagPul does not find as much joy in the repentance of one sinner as they do in the ninety-nine righteous who need no repentance.

[/thumpin']

:pirate:®

Anyhoozle... I might call up mah retailer and have him cancel the NF. Roll an M3 on a cantilever (why? Scout scoping without having the scope mounted on the top handguard, which might work itself loose, as it is removed for servicing the gas piston. That and I can get a FDE cover). And then use my LT-139 for the eventual DMR upper.

New version Pmags just got dropped off...

SDC10152-1.jpg

When I first saw that the dust cover could be mounted on the bottom of the mag I really couldn't care less... But once I slapped one on the bottom I noticed that there is a generous gap between it and the bottom of the mag

SDC10155-1.jpg

This provides a bit of stand off between the ground and the bottom of your mag, kind of like a lumpy plate... Might not provide as much protection as a purpose built product but every bit counts

Two of my female friends have been pestering me to take them shooting for a couple of weeks now and I'm not sure what to say, I've only been to the actual range and shot only like 3 times in my life, but I can clear a gun and know the basic grip and techniques...

should I take them alone (they're both over 21) or should I have someone more experienced come with me? (I don't want to have to drag one of the range employees off duty and I'm not 21 yet - come on March 25...)

Archived