Pictures of your rides

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice Impreza! Looks like you were at Woodfield mall! I got a scooby too...hence my nickname hehe. Just waiting for the perfect weather to take photos. I have the old 2000 2.5RS Coupe Blue Ridge Pearl. Original owner :D Down here in Oak Lawn, still looking for nice backgrounds.

Last time I took pics was in mid 2003 just a few months before my accident.

137196089-O.jpg

Sorry I have no full car view.

137196102-O.jpg

I got the bumper kits from Canada $700 usd. Carbon Fiberhood for $400 usd. They suck cuz there was a big gap. Carbon Fiber Corazon Headlamps $260

137196050-O.jpg

137196117-O.jpg

Old stock 16 inch wheels with winter tires. $90x4.

137196942-O-0.jpg

GReddy Catback Exhaust. $550 I don;t like it much. I had it for 5 years now. It's rusting on the inside. The midpipes rusted so badly I already had to replace it.

Well, I really didn't like the look of the car as a whole. I met an accident, so everything's back to stock look, except for the rear. I managed to save up and bought new tires and wheels last Sept. 2006 $900usd. Whew, big hole in wallet ! I'm currently installing Brembo brakes and Akebono brake pads in my garage. Good backup hobby!

yea, my cousin has the yfz its pretty sick, its white though, i dont like that color :D

Which year? Yamaha comes out with a few different colors every time they release the yfz 450 or the raptor in these past few years. I cant wait till I get my Raptor 700 :D .

Edited by bigbaby

yea subaru owners

i am not going to spend any more money on this car right now, i can barely afford to have it, but o well.

right now it has various suspension/handling modifications and a couple of other random mods. i posted it awhile back, but its changed since then.

btw, its a 98 2.5rs with a 99-01 front bumper (new exhaust too)

y1.jpg

y2.jpg

snow in ca, north of san fran about 1 hour

y10.jpg

Last time I took pics was in mid 2003 just a few months before my accident.

137196089-O.jpg

Sorry I have no full car view.

137196102-O.jpg

I got the bumper kits from Canada $700 usd. Carbon Fiberhood for $400 usd. They suck cuz there was a big gap. Carbon Fiber Corazon Headlamps $260

137196050-O.jpg

137196117-O.jpg

Old stock 16 inch wheels with winter tires. $90x4.

137196942-O-0.jpg

GReddy Catback Exhaust. $550 I don;t like it much. I had it for 5 years now. It's rusting on the inside. The midpipes rusted so badly I already had to replace it.

Well, I really didn't like the look of the car as a whole. I met an accident, so everything's back to stock look, except for the rear. I managed to save up and bought new tires and wheels last Sept. 2006 $900usd. Whew, big hole in wallet ! I'm currently installing Brembo brakes and Akebono brake pads in my garage. Good backup hobby!

nice impreza mate!!! :D:D:D

why do ppl spend so much on pointless things like carbon parts and engine mods unless your gona race it and dont even say a 3 or 4 inch exhaust make ur car faster IT ****IN DONT it just sounds cool

Why do people stick tac lights and stuff on AEGs when they play in daylight?

Oh, and for your information, a 3" system on my Skyline added about 12bhp at the hubs.

chances are. . if he's got a turbo'd Skyline. .he's got 3" straight through. . .intake and exhaust manifold. . I doubt it he's losing pressure from too much gasses. .

the only way you're losing efficiency from a larger dia. exhaust is if you're sporting a rediculous 3-5" exhaust and you're still running a stock 1.75" piping throughout. That's why most idiots think by adding a large bore exhaust is going to automatically increase hp. . .

again. .chances are.. his turbo'd Skyline is tuned for the 3" so he shouldn't have any issues

yh but youve got the turbo running at a higher rpm cause the exhaust is givint out 2 much gasses etc meaning that your actualy losing performance cause of your exhaust

not necessarily. . he's only losing performance through his exhaust if he's not "sucking" the same amount(or more) of air INTO the engine (intake manifold) than he can expel. So you can't make a general statement like that.

trust me i no alot more about moddified cars and engines than you think

Trust me, so do I. 3" is deemed as optimal for the RB engine to increase airflow while still maintaining some backpressure. If you're in any doubt, please feel free to contact http://www.abbeymotorsport.co.uk/ and ask for Scott *shameless plug* :) Edited by Fizzy
Which year? Yamaha comes out with a few different colors every time they release the yfz 450 or the raptor in these past few years. I cant wait till I get my Raptor 700  :D .

im not sure, i think its an 05 or 06

my dad likes the raptor 700, he likes the carbon orange and black on the limited edition...700 is too powerfull for me

:)

trust me i no alot more about moddified cars and engines than you think

I certainly would not want you touching my vehichles since you are so in the NO.... (yes that was done purposely!)

So Tank since you know so much about cars, how many degrees of crankshaft rotation would there be in one typical four stroke engine cycle? No cheating....