Pictures of you in the field or at a game

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm no photoshop expert but I can't help but notice a slight problem here...  

From the post apoc larp game with airsoft called "Blodsband" in Sweden. 3 day event with 700 people. Pretty much like fallout.   Me and my tribe "Stammen", im the one with feathers in the mask.  

Posted Images

So you can personally guarantee that every single one of those people in that massive crowd removed their batteries and definitely didn't have any BBs in their mags? Not one single person with an AEG that has a really awkward battery placement went "aw *fruitcage* it, I'll just be careful not to pull the trigger", or that nobody's using a GBBr and left some gas in a mag?

Not sure why I'm even asking to be honest, because even if you could (which you can't) then it's still irrelevant. Airsoft weapons should be treated the same as real ones, you don't put mags in housings or fingers in trigger guards until it is safe to do so. The safe zone is not a safe place to be doing so.

Not having a go at you personally, but a lot people from all across the globe come on to view this forum and the majority don't actually post, as you'll see from any given thread's posts vs views counts. It would not be good to allow all those folks to come away thinking behaviour like that is a good idea, or indeed acceptable.

Please tell me this was sarcasm?

id say 90% sarcasm

The only reason i dont care too much about it is that I've gone there many times, with no discharges in the safe zone at any time on any of the days. I've just accepted the fact that it isnt going to change, and i'd rather it be the super-safe almost-OCD (about rules) japanese than some american kids.

You do have very good points, and i totally agree, i just cant change how they act.

But anyways, i just posted the picture because of me in the ghillie.

DISCLAIMER:

AIRSOFT GUNS SHOULD ALWAYS BE TREATED LIKE REAL ONES! PLEASE PRACTICE APPROPRIATE SAFE-ZONE ETIQUETTE AT ALL TIMES.

Edited by vorpalbunnie

LOL I'm not the only one with a Desert Night Camo fetish then..... *suitcase* is awesome. Works great in snow.

Haha, I don't know if I'd say I have a fetish for it, but it seemed to work with the post-apocalyptic kinda vibe I was trying to throw up. Looks even better with the black 10-gallon hat I had on the next day, gotta find photos from that.