Anime

crackisbad

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
/panic attack over

/facepalm at the topic title switchamthingy

that caught me out too.

watched the first 2 hellsing ultimate today. pretty damn cool although i think the light-hearted exaggerated bits with seras kinda detracted from it rather.

after a loooong break from any anime at all looks like i might be going on a bit of an anime marathon as my friend has recently lent me everything GITS. that should keep going for a while.

What do you mean nothing left? There are a ton of new series coming out this and next week. K-ON, Saki, FMA, and a bunch of others. See below

BTW I FINALLY finished Black Lagoon after years of putting it on hold. If Balalaika was a real person, I'd so work for her. I liker her style. Plus I think Black Lagoon rekindled my interest in airsoft. Just bought a Galco Miami Classic Shoulder Holster System LOL Just no Dual Sword Cutlass.

K-ON-ED-Large03.jpg

K-ON-ED-Large04.jpg

K-ON-ED-Large05.jpg

K-ON-ED-Large06.jpg

sorry, Mr. Chang is cooler

and where did you find my harem QHS? D:

In my closet. LOL Seriously though K-ON is like Lucky Star Evolution. I like Ritsu although a Mio is fine too.

Mr. Chang is a one man army, but I still like Balalaika's "Lets-start-a-shitstorm" Style. Mr. Chang needed more air time. Lets hope for Black Lagoon S3 soon.

Mr. Chang is a real man, that or he's a complete idiot, using dual .22LR pistols as his primary.

Damn, I need to get a leather shoulder holster, I've only got one Cutlass :/

Anymore new Cutlasses are hard to find :\ I gave up looking. Sticking to my trusty USP-Cs.The Galco shoulder holsters are nice. You just have to buy the LH gun holster since the system comes with the RH gun holster and mag pouches for the left side. Suede Leather etc.

I loved the Sisters of Violence Scene where the head sister, the old lady, came with the Gold Deagle. OMFGBBQ I CAME!

Valkyria Chronicles has started aswell as those above so there should be plenty to watch.

Also looking at a show called phantom and going by the screens it has girls with guns in it so i'm pretty much sold on that.

Except A-1 picture's quality is questionable, their track record is kind of up and down.

I just finished Rideback, awesome concept and animation. The bike/mecha is damn cool. The pacing could have used a little more work, and the ending wasn't as strong as it could have been. But overall it's pretty neat, I'd recommend giving it a shot.

Archived