Anime

crackisbad

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Naa very rarely ever played the failstation 3 only bought it for MGS and LBP but eventully got bored of them and i just LOATH the controllers so bye bye it went.

As much as i loved VC i'm not buying another ps3 for 1 game.

Saying that dont really play my xbox that much either but i wouldnt have got as much if i sold it instead of the fail station.

Quite impressed with some of the new shows out at the moment.

Eden of East - Naked Japanese Bourne wannabes are always good for a laugh.

Pandora Hearts - Picked by my girlfriend but surprisingly good.

Valkyria Chronicles - Nuff said really :)

Just recently watched Valkyria EP.2

Want to play the game but I dont own any PS3 :(

it's a good anime in my idea (after didn't watch any anime for 2 months)

also learned a new tactic use by the Imperial troops, running and shooting

without taking any cover and manage to kill all well-covered gallian troops :D

i also bought my ps3 for MGS4 since then its never been played, VC being my 3rd game bought it because of the anime, 2nd being SF4 no way can you play that on an x box !

I only play my xbox 360 anyway as i play online mostly, plus its 1080p hd like my tv where is ps3 is hd ready at 720p

RYOUGI SHIKI ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kara_no_Kyoukai

Never seen it :(

GT4 is way too realistic its not fun anymore i played it at a mates

yeah i also have a psp but never tried remote play ?

Dont you have to convert files for your ps3 i tried once and it was a nightmare

with my x box i can download any HD file format and via usb memory stick i can drag drop and play no need to convert or anything

The best quality for anime is the Hd release in 720p never had a release in 1080p, but out of x box, ps3 and laptop the best quality was the laptop via hdmi

GT4 is way too realistic its not fun anymore i played it at a mates

its fun when you play with the right people

Dont you have to convert files for your ps3 i tried once and it was a nightmare

its actually pretty simple

with my x box i can download any HD file format and via usb memory stick i can drag drop and play no need to convert or anything

i can do the same with my PS3. its called Linux. also xbawx will never have CCS in blueray. delicious ps3

I've abandoned the PS3. Bought the gf a laptop with HDMI out on it. Now I just plug that straight in instead. No more messing about having to convert matroska, etc.

Redscare: did you get yours to playback smoothly? I have Ubuntu on mine and it looks terrible and doesn't play back smoothly at all. Think I'm going to sell it and buy an xbox. We bought it mainly to play Square games...Only now they release them on the Xbox too. We're playing on the PS2 more (well, I got hooked on Last Remnant on the PC, but meh). :/

The only positive thing i could say about the ps3 is that some blu-ray movies where amazing (Dark knight being exceptional) but i really only ever used it as a blu-ray player once i got bored of the few decent games on it.

Other than that it fails hard and hell i play and enjoy my psp more than i did the ps3 =E

Anyway Eden of the east is getting more intresting and could turn out to be an awesome show and i think ive now got a rough idea of whats going on.

Archived