Anime

crackisbad

Yeah, you should run Yellow Dog on PS3 if you can. It's built for the PS3 system.

I don't really mind converting or streaming it over. Since it's extremely simple.

Yes, you could do the same on the xbox, but does the box have 500GB storage space that I can just mass convert/stream videos into the PS3? I've uploaded entire seasons of animes on there, now the hardest part is sitting down and figuring out what to watch.

Oh, and remote play is awesome, just thought I'd throw that out there again :P

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mmm ile try remote play then

Well with my laptop i dont have to convert or anything striaght through to the TV

though with the release of blue ray version 2 Ps3 rocks as old blue ray players cant play them haha lol !

Laughing at my brother who spent £300 on a blue ray player a few years ago :)

Watching ep 3 of Valkyria Chronicles has made me <3 it even more and i'm really glad they've put effort into the animation aswell as keeping the pastle art style.

Basquash is also turning into a pretty decent show and i really like the characters and the nice smooth animation.

Also

ava_mugi_eyebrow-1.gif

>=3

wat

http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=3545

Google it you will find out, if you look on the back of your blue ray discs you will find that they are 720 not 1080 (true hd, not hd ready)

Blueray version 2.0 runs at 1080p not 720p or 1080i so most Tvs or Blue ray players cant run them

ava_mugi_eyebrow-1.gif

yeah i wish my dad owned a music store for uber discount les pauls !

Watched 07 Ghost as it looked like it was up my girlfriend's street. Not convinced by it yet (up to episode 3)...I keep thinking (from the almost entirely male cast) that I'm going to wind up watching ecchi. :(

Thanks for the tip on Yellow Dog. I'll give that one last go before the PS3 gets the heave-ho.

My problem is the laptop is now used to download the shows, has HDMI AND Blu-ray support (dunno if it's this Ver 2 though, as I've not heard of that before - how do I find out if my laptop / PS3 support it?). It natively supports all files thrown at it without the need for d***ing about, and I don't even have to get up and change shows etc as the laptop sits on a coffee table in front of the sofa with a HDMI cable running across the lounge. That and the fact that Valkyria Chronicles has been the only game that really has interested me on the PS3 (well, the latest Devil May Cry too, I guess) makes it really hard for me to justify keeping the PS3. :(

I find i enjoy shows less when i marathon them so if i where you i'd just follow it along.

Also <3 K-On.

Although all this extra attention that Mio seems to be getting displeases me.

Its clear who the real star is.

kon01-tsumugi.jpg

I find i enjoy shows less when i marathon them so if i where you i'd just follow it along.

Also <3 K-On.

Although all this extra attention that Mio seems to be getting displeases me.

Its clear who the real star is.

kon01-tsumugi.jpg

Has this series not been released in widescreen format?

Except K-On is really just a poor excuse. An excuse to steer our attention away from what's really important, WHERE THE *fruitcage* IS MY LUCKY STAR?! <_<

Btw, is TT down?

no the .info works

Is Eden of the East beginning to remind anyone of MGS4?

Haven't played mgs4 yet. Eden will forever be remember by the nekkid protagonist.

Archived