New type DBoys HK416

TheFull9

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like digital Woodland to me, but let the owner enlighten us...

For my side, I ordered the Dboys M4 and a King arms dual magcatch in hope it will solve the "VFC mags only" issue :P

Good photos Darklite, how good is the new dboys peqbox?

ooohhh very nice!

what boots are those? n is that digital multicam?

1) Magnum Desert Assault Boots (clones of them, lol)

2) Woodland MARPAT

Looks like digital Woodland to me, but let the owner enlighten us...

For my side, I ordered the Dboys M4 and a King arms dual magcatch in hope it will solve the "VFC mags only" issue :P

Good photos Darklite, how good is the new dboys peqbox?

It's not as securely mounted as the old DBOYs PEQ, but it's not so incredibly wide, and looks more realistic.

those boots are waterproof?

No. The water was freezing, but if a quick dip lets me flank a load of enemies, then I'll take a quick dip.

Two quick ones (mine shipped this morning) I'm gona get a mag catch before it gets here to nip that in the bud right away, maybe a hopup chamber too (pends on funds lol) but and standard mag catch work (fit on a TM fit on this?) and is the stock tube milspec or airsoftspec, cause I'm thinking of this: http://ebaybanned.com/product_info.php?cPa...roducts_id=1149

EDIT

And the mag catch I'm asking about is this:

http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=3282

I've used it on a TM I have and I trust it more than the kind with the screw, plus that's how my issue is so I'd sooner trust the real system lol, but do the guys with the gun already, know if this fits? If not that then this:

http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=5012

If guarder don't fit then what will lol

Also anything else need's replacing while I'm at it? So far I'm figuring a mag catch and hopup chamber (I'm going by way of Systema) and I'm throwing in a 407mm tightbore for the hell of it (I dont plan on using the CQB version ever) but is there anything else that's crud? Darklight you opened the box right? Other than grease find anything else in there that's in need of a switch?

Im in the US, I ordered from RSOV and asked them to cover up the TM's with tape. They said they would do it, but this time with RSOV its taking alot longer for them to process and ship my gun. They usually get me my stuff within a week, I ordered on the 3rd and my gun hasnt shipped yet...its been awhile since I've ordered and its a first for them to take this long to ship my order out. I will keep you guys updated.

Well I ordered mine on the first and it didnt ship till the 8th. Right now the tracking says its in the US awaiting customs (Easter weekend sucks lol) so my guess says I should have it by Friday or next monday (the 27th) at the latest. As soon as I get it I plan to review it and post pictures of HOPEFULLY a beautiful HK416 WITH trades...

Well I ordered mine on the first and it didnt ship till the 8th. Right now the tracking says its in the US awaiting customs (Easter weekend sucks lol) so my guess says I should have it by Friday or next monday (the 27th) at the latest. As soon as I get it I plan to review it and post pictures of HOPEFULLY a beautiful HK416 WITH trades...

Where did you order yours from, RSOV? If so what shipping method did you choose? Thanks Man.

I think Rsov is taking so long due to Easter holidays, its hard, but we must have patience :(

I understand, Im just used to ordering a week before a big op and they always deliver. But this time I gave myself a month instead of a week. Just need a week before the game to iron out all the kinks and get the aeg running.

Pretty sure you're far more likely to see the real thing being used with a 6-pos stock and some sort of PEQ on the rails, I'd much rather have it the way they've done it to be honest. I went with a full stock on my first AEG thinking the large battery capacity would be more practical, and admittedly it is but swapping over to a fresh mini over lunch at a skirmish is really no big hassle, it makes the weapon more comfortable (for me personally) and it looks far more like something you'd see in the hands of guys in real combat zones.

Pretty sure you're far more likely to see the real thing being used with a 6-pos stock and some sort of PEQ on the rails, I'd much rather have it the way they've done it to be honest. I went with a full stock on my first AEG thinking the large battery capacity would be more practical, and admittedly it is but swapping over to a fresh mini over lunch at a skirmish is really no big hassle, it makes the weapon more comfortable (for me personally) and it looks far more like something you'd see in the hands of guys in real combat zones.

I'm not too fussed about having it front wired - but with the barrel nut and the bolt-catch gubbins there's not a lot of space to fit wiring and connectors etc. PITA.

Where did you order yours from, RSOV? If so what shipping method did you choose? Thanks Man.

Yep, and I choose the second cheapest (priority ground? I dont remember the name), it's supposed to take 7-14 days but unfortunately the holiday weekend kinda put a futz on that so it's been sitting with the status "Awaiting Customs Inspection" for almost four days now. Hopefully it'll get a move on today.

I agree personally. I hate Crane stocks and rear battery boxes. To be honest I would want a PEQ of some sort mounted on the front ANYWAY, since I'm used to having a laser mounted on my issue so it just feels/looks natural to have it there. About the only other stock I would consider is the HK417's stock, and that's a big if.

Oh and does anyone have a screeny of Battlefield Bad Company's HK416? I'm yet to actually see this and I'll probably never play the game due to my lack of platforms lol (PC gamer myself).

Archived