The video you've all been waiting for...

Ghost_Rider

After seeing "number 1" in the series, are you agasp in anticipation for the next in the enticing series of videos from Hardcore_Mitsuko - Arnie's sexiest member (OFFICIAL)  

127 members have voted

1. 1. After seeing "number 1" in the series, are you agasp in anticipation for the next in the enticing series of videos from Hardcore_Mitsuko - Arnie's sexiest member (OFFICIAL)

• Yes.
    • No.
    • I don't give a poop.
    • Girlies scare me - I want my mummy.
    • Yes, as long as it shows more "booty".

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And the quality of intelligent life goes...

*Thump*

Well, it looks like it hit the floor.

It's an interesting idea, I guess, it's just definately not my 'cup of tea.' I prefer my women away from guns. The two just are (to me at least) not a sexy combination. Something that represents something that kills and something that creates isn't a good mixture, for me.

And the quality of intelligent life goes...

*Thump*

Well, it looks like it hit the floor.

It's an interesting idea, I guess, it's just definately not my 'cup of tea.' I prefer my women away from guns. The two just are (to me at least) not a sexy combination. Something that represents something that kills and something that creates isn't a good mixture, for me.

I personally think it's the ultimate expression of Yin and Yang, representing the balance of the universe and all its myriad complexities....

Oh, who am I kidding, it's a chance to take photos of my two favourite things in life, and then have other people spasm in delight, which makes me feel all manly.

Archived