CYMA AIMS coming very soon!

chas

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was talking about the one with the marui style recoil engine under the top cover that prevents use of a stick battery - (the CM046T?) traditional marui construction on that one..

so was i :unsure:

odd, it says 'real sword construction' on the box of their recoil engine'd AK47.

so was i :unsure:

odd, it says 'real sword construction' on the box of their recoil engine'd AK47.

heheh have a closer check took me ages of staring at photos of cyma boxes to work it out

the only box with the text on it I can see is the blowback CM046 model odd that its the one model that is screwed together marui style....

cm046t1.jpg

but if you look really closely it actually reads

userear.jpg

USE REALWORD SUNASSEMBLY which I reckon equals:

USE REARWARD SUBASSEMBLY :)

Really? :huh:

I think I've also seen that translated as 'Real Unassembly' And 'Realistic Takedown' meaning it disassembles like the real-steel. ^_^

and BTW, the CM-050 on Gunners now looks pretty tasty with its laminated wood and such ;)

small update, talked with factory rep today, Body is STEEL and has BLOWBACK (CM050) and the prices in HK shops are a rip off ;) considering what factory sells it out :P but i guess its new so its justifiable to sell it high price :P

Wait...I just need a industry check here to make sure I'm up to speed-

"and the prices in HK shops are a rip off ;) considering what factory sells it out :P but i guess its new so its justifiable to sell it high price"

So, we are already at the point where we are complaining about full steel, wood kitted, AK's with Blowback mind you, for $100 bucks and some change? mmmmmaybe a FAQ on 'Ye olde Capitalism' is in order? :P

Chapter 1: Profit.... ;)

Profit is good, well ok maybe not as in Wall-Street bailout kind of 'profit' lol, but the theory works when a manufacturer makes a product, brings it to market at a reasonable price, he makes a profit, the customers are satisfied, everyone goes home happy.

Sometimes, and IMHO this example is one of those times, since it's really a recent development that Airsoft fans weren't paying (gladly mind you) upwards of $300 for a gun that was PLASTIC, I think it may be best to NOT know what the profits the manufacturers are making because well, gosh darn it, I want those guys to succeed! Make more cool guns, with more cool features, and realism, and please continue to do it at these prices because comparatively, they are still great.

I'm just saying cheaper is always better, but the prices I'm seeing these going for is still a third of what we were all paying what, 2 years ago for less features and fun?

you are right mate! its just you know when you know the purchasing prices, you feel always no matter what you buy here in china even the damn toilet paper haha you feel somebody is ripping you off because you KNOW how much it actually is, its just get stuck in you, nothing wrong to make an honest living :)

Full steel and blowback? Hmmm... I guess Ill get the Cyma then. If it didnt have blowback, Id wait for the Dboys, as it'll cost 100$ (30$ less).

i still have a problem with the Cyma, though: why is the black finish so dark and matte? Can it be made look as good as Dboys' more realistic finish?

Really? :huh:

I think I've also seen that translated as 'Real Unassembly' And 'Realistic Takedown' meaning it disassembles like the real-steel. ^_^

except the only model that has it on the box.. is the one that doesnt have realistic unassembly ..well unless theres an AK manufacturer out there who makes a habit out of fixing the front end onto the gun via two screws in front of the magwell :P

So is it full steel then? As the takedown lever in pot metal will break, the charging handle in pot metal could break, the stock mechanism in pot metal could break.

The kalash model will be full steel, its the smaller parts mentioned above that will break off if in a crappier metal.

Steel body means only that, steel receiver, and not full steel.

This is the only thing I am interested in.

Full steel and blowback? Hmmm... I guess Ill get the Cyma then. If it didnt have blowback, Id wait for the Dboys, as it'll cost 100$ (30$ less).

i still have a problem with the Cyma, though: why is the black finish so dark and matte? Can it be made look as good as Dboys' more realistic finish?

umm, he only said steel body. and seeing that all of cymas recent efforts have been steel reciever + cover and some other stuff i reckon this will be the same too. the blowback wont give any recoil by the way, just a moving bolt (which wouldnt be bad except it causes the VFCs to jam a fair bit)

as for the finish, Dboys finish is wank as well now. it's been matte black for a long while now (a particularly lumpy matte black on their steel models)

I'm not seeing the blowback... Until I see it, I'm calling BS.

I was going to leave some smart--- remark saying 'what, you don't shop Gunners?' good thing I checked, he took the .050 off the site! Wonder what that's about? I shoulda ordered it last night lol :(

Anyway, when it was up there yesterday there as a picture of the mech and I coulda sworn there was some kinda spring affair that pushed the bolt back from the barrel end, not something that pulled it back from the back end-

....did anyone else see it up there last night or am I hallucinating......again ;)

cm-cm046-02.JPG

sure it wasnt this image of the CM046 that you stmbled on as he has that up there? that fits the bill of a spring near barrel end

When I checked earlier tonite before he pulled the 050 listing, he just had some basic images of the 050 as per the ones posted here earlier (the ones without sign of a spring), and a note to mention it would be available in a week

If that PMC has Blow back... where do you put the battery?

Weird :?

EDIT: lower handguard maybe? its the only place where I could find space for a mini battery if it uses Marui BB system, if it uses VFC/Guarder System it would answer the question

Archived