The conspiracy theory thread.

Ki Adimonky

Events like 9/11 seem fantastical, how did a man in Kandahar organise a group for very little money that caused such a dramatic and costly terrorist attack?

The alleged 9/11 story is so hole ridden that I'm sure if the US Government were to come out and say it was a hoax no one would bat an eyelid there are that many who believe 9/11 was nothing more than a sham.

Now, just for you Chimpy I shall give my evidence, well not mine what I have seen and read about in great detail.

Now I'm sure you are all aware of Flight 93 and how it crashed in Pennsylvania on September 11th. Well did you know that the scar left in the ground by it was already there in 1994?

Don't take my word for it though here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure:

Survey picture

and a comparison of the first pic and the crash site

shanksville1994flight93wu1.jpg

Now I know the pictures aren't exactly alike, but that can be easily accounted for by 7 years of errosion and other environmental changes.

What better why to replicate a crashsite then use an already existing hole in the ground, then again it wasn't a very good setup. For a plane crash there is very little debris and don't expect me to believe it was all incinerated in the crash, there is not a chance in hell that both of the turbofan engines that each way several tonnes and are nothing more than a giant block of alluminium and steel just vanish.

I'll continue my discussion on 9/11 at another point, just off to get some munch :P

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Now I'm sure you are all aware of Flight 93 and how it crashed in Pennsylvania on September 11th. Well did you know that the scar left in the ground by it was already there in 1994?

Don't take my word for it though here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure:

Survey picture

Now I know the pictures aren't exactly alike, but that can be easily accounted for by 7 years of errosion and other environmental changes.

What better why to replicate a crashsite then use an already existing hole in the ground, then again it wasn't a very good setup. For a plane crash there is very little debris and don't expect me to believe it was all incinerated in the crash, there is not a chance in hell that both of the turbofan engines that each way several tonnes and are nothing more than a giant block of alluminium and steel just vanish.

I'll continue my discussion on 9/11 at another point, just off to get some munch :P

So rather than debunking the rather poor logic and factual inaccuracies of this post hows about you explain where the aircraft and all the people on board went? Not to mention that the crash itself was witnessed by several people as well as those listening in on the radio transmissions and the various flight recorders being recovered. :P

So rather than debunking the rather poor logic and factual inaccuracies of this post hows about you explain where the aircraft and all the people on board went? Not to mention that the crash itself was witnessed by several people. :P

And just to add to that a conspiracy on such a large scale would have to be kept quiet at all levels. I don't see any evidence that anyone that was allegedly 'involved' has said a thing. Or did the lizards brainwash them all?

WHARLGARBL

Ok, you want to prance around claiming there are iguanas running the world, fine. But don't you DARE disrespect the people who were murdered that day. Don't you *fruitcage* dare drag their names through the muck of your insanity. I fought against Troofers for years and I know they have no problem claiming all the victims were "in on it" and disrespecting their families. 3000 ordinary people were murdered that day by islamic fascists. It wasn't Bush or Haliburton or Jews or geckos.

Seriously, FOAD troll.

Mate, those people were murdered but not by islamic extremists, but by your own government, they wanted an excuse to bring 'democracy' (or facism as it should be so rightly called) to the afghans and they got one. And believe me I have no doubt that the victims weren't in on it.

Even if we did accept the premise of an all powerful group of bloodthirsty conspirators that are both willing and capable of inventing plane crashes and destroying skyscrapers full of people then what of it?

If thats the case then the tinfoil hat brigade are as royally *fruitcage*ed as rest of us, and sticking videos on youtube, holding virtual hands and singing cumbaya accross teh interweb, or waiving bits of cardboard nailed to end of a stick isnt going to change that.

If you genuinely beleive this stuff then simply add the slim propspect of becoming the victim of a new world order conspiracy to list of 'possible things that might kill you' and move on - after all if they're as all powerful as the tinfoil hats on youtube claim, then you might as well be campaigning against gravity and living in a bunker for fear of being struck by a falling meteorite.

you have three score and ten to make the most of:

health

shelter

friends

fun

sex

lovers

work

money

Cos the brutal truth of the matter is that the vast majority of the population havent been brainwashed and in need of re-educating, they arent blind and need made to see. They arent in the market for salvation from lizard oppressors, so long as above list is being taken care of then, even if you were to provide cast iron conviincing proof of any of it, they wouldnt give a *fruitcage*.

Mate, those people were murdered but not by islamic extremists, but by your own government, they wanted an excuse to bring 'democracy' (or facism as it should be so rightly called) to the afghans and they got one. And believe me I have no doubt that the victims weren't in on it.

You've made a fantastic claim now where's the evidence?

Not to mention you are ignoring all the independent witnesses or are they all part of the conspiracy too?

My opinion on 9/11.

The govt knew there would be a hijacking and allowed it to happen in order to justify their foreign policies. They expected the usual ransom demands etc. They didnt expect the nutcases would crash the air-cigars into buildings.

---

Now that is over and done with, let me get onto the way the US Govt runs, again in my opinion. Corporations/the influential rich/religious ****tards own/control/coerce the information that is passed through 'intelligence' agencies to the government, information which of course is to the benefit of corporations. I dont think many in the US Senate/Congress/Supreme Court have any real say in the policies they create and enforce.

Thats no conspiracy theory, but personal opinion that others must evaluate for themselves before debunking or believing. But once more, in my opinion, democracy can only be pursued once one destroys the powers of corporations, and removes all influence that religion has over politics. That means making churches of all kinds adult-only establishments like the brothels they so resemble.

---

Flame on!

My opinion on 9/11.

The govt knew there would be a hijacking and allowed it to happen in order to justify their foreign policies. They expected the usual ransom demands etc. They didnt expect the nutcases would crash the air-cigars into buildings.

At least you aren't as nutty as Ki Adimonky. ;)

All the evidence really suggests though is that the various agencies dropped the ball and the lack of trust between the CIA and FBI particularly lead to crucial evidence that may have stopped the plot not being shared. It takes a leap of faith to go from that to the government being aware of the hijacking plot especially as the al-Qaeda plan was always to crash the planes. If the government were aware of the hijacking plot in enough detail to politically capitalise on it then they would have been aware of the intended outcome.

I also don't see how the US would have politically capitalised on a hijack for ransom as you suggest? Especially as hijacking on those terms is generally considered a busted nut these days.

I think someone has watched Loose Change a bit too many times.

Actually I have never watched Loose Change will take a look at it at some point though to see their take on 9/11, and in response to Chimpy apparently there was a document stating how that an excuse would have to be conjured up to explain an invasion of afghanistan, I believe Icke mentions it in one of the videos I linked to in my first post. I'll watch through them all and tell you the exact video at some point if you can't be bothered to watch them all and see for yourself. :)

Oh and Chimpy, I'm not nutty and your not either. Its just that you have been conditioned by what you hear on the news and on the street, and so like many other people you have a set a norm in your head to go by and if someone doesn't conform, i.e me. They must be nutty.

Actually I have never watched Loose Change will take a look at it at some point though to see their take on 9/11, and in response to Chimpy apparently there was a document stating how that an excuse would have to be conjured up to explain an invasion of afghanistan, I believe Icke mentions it in one of the videos I linked to in my first post. I'll watch through them all and tell you the exact video at some point if you can't be bothered to watch them all and see for yourself. :)

So there is apparently a document, a document you've seen right that has been authenticated? No? Oh? So you are going off random hearsay that might not be true.

Oh and Chimpy, I'm not nutty and your not either. Its just that you have been conditioned by what you hear on the news and on the street, and so like many other people you have a set a norm in your head to go by and if someone doesn't conform, i.e me. They must be nutty.

You're not nutty, you are just sixteen and have some very odd ideas about the world based on what one person (who clearly is nutty) says on the internet. You just need to develop some better critical thinking skills and perhaps need to engage with the mundaneness of the real world a bit more.

Getting back to the original point of a new world order, and a central government. Can you please explain to me what’s so bad in that? It sounds to me that it would solve a lot of problems, and as snorkelman says above, I don’t really care who’s in charge as long as my live continues in a nice smooth manner. What different would a central government really make to any one of us?

Err.. they’ll have more control, but how? I mean what more control could they possibly have than they already do? If anything wouldn’t it mean that I have more control, I wouldn’t need a passport, as it’s one world, I could move or work where ever I wanted.

Same goes for a central bank, how could they have any more control, I think it would be great to have a single world wide currency, it would solve a lot of existing problems with trade, also for countries like Kenya would solve there terrible hype inflation problem, which is taking a high price on humans.

It’s just one of those things that sounds really scary, but like anything would have little real world effect, if it ever did come into pratice.

I am a little suspicious of those in power. Ki Adimonkey is almost as nuts as Jagdraben.

Noone wants total control, as it also requires total responsibility and total culpability. While corporations do have a lot of control, without the burdens of responsibility and culpability thanks to the fascist laws they wield, theyre far from wanting total control.

The alleged 9/11 story is so hole ridden that I'm sure if the US Government were to come out and say it was a hoax no one would bat an eyelid there are that many who believe 9/11 was nothing more than a sham.

Now, just for you Chimpy I shall give my evidence, well not mine what I have seen and read about in great detail.

Survey picture

My answer to these charges can be summed up thus:

911conspiracy.gif

I am a little suspicious of those in power. Ki Adimonkey is almost as nuts as Jagdraben.

I take umbrage to that, sir. I am clearly far nuttier than any person who merely believes that lizards control the world and that the Illuminati control all. The cheese widget over-lords know of your treachery, Guzzi! They know, and they shall punish you with flaming logs of insanity and chocolate grease!

It pretty much summs it all up, doesn't it? :lol:

On a more(or not) serious note. I remember watching a program on discovery about Loose Change.

They interviewed Cheney and he said something along the lines of "We're the government, we would never be able to keep such a thing a secret".

Truer words have never been spoken IMO. Wouldn't take long for the media to somehow find out about it.

Thing I love about Loose Change is that the fundamental contradiction about it is that if the government went to such ridiculous extremes to orchestrate and cover up their involvement in 9.11; they would have thought nothing to putting two in the back of the head of the paranoid moron that came up with the documentary if it was true.

Adimonkey, Im not sure if you're deliberately having us on or are genuinely that deranged, but I still feel bad in telling you the following.

I have talked to David Icke. I met him while he was campaigning for a seat in Hull. I spoke to him for about five minutes, and make no mistake he is completely, without a doubt, insane (and gets very shirty if you ask him if he's still the son of god :P).

I hate to burst your bubble but I would go follow a less ridiculous cause and sell your *albatross* to scientology.

Here, fixed that picture for you.

For some reason the red square was too far up the 1994 image, probably someone being sloppy with a mouse or something.

Archived