Tactical Corsets

Hedganian

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks PP, really wanted to know that, causing damage to your ex to dress / undress them, actually you may have just confirmed a suspicion i have there.

But i just clicked the link and drooled, it is now time to show that page to someone and see what they think.

Oh it is going to be a fun night.

'FireKnife'

How did I know a topic like this would end up on an airsoft forum? heh, nice idea tbh, but has anyone considered the key bb incoming part of airsoft vs the top half of this vest? great if they stop and droop, screwed if they dont....

I won't speak for the other girls, but I'm not wearing this without a top on under it.

Thanks PP, really wanted to know that, causing damage to your ex to dress / undress them, actually you may have just confirmed a suspicion i have there.

But i just clicked the link and drooled, it is now time to show that page to someone and see what they think.

Oh it is going to be a fun night.

'FireKnife'

Well you don't really cause damage just because you've got a foot in their back... you need to visit a proper thai massage parlour. :P

• 8 months later...

Archived