Just remember S&S's products are all mass produced based on something made to for a custom order, typically those items are made for the unit based about a mile away from thier front door, but I wouldn't be suprised if someone drove up/called from Bragg.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No they are a custom shop, anyone can walk in there and design something, I have heard they've made some motorcycle parts as well, but a majority of the items were made for military use and with their proximity to Dam Neck I would assume that is who they were made for, but again, it is just an assumption, it could be guys from Little Creek or Bragg as well.

Ok dewds, I'm asking a favour here, can any either pm me or post here any pics of CAG in a SOHPC. Ive literally spent all day trawling resources but my eye for spotting is terrible and I think I've found 2 pics but I'm not entirely sure. Master T, Sgt Kin and MRK...give us a helping hand :)

I believe I spotted one in a picture Invictus released on Facebook.

I'll fiddle around with it after the first couple times I use it. Right now I don't know how it looks, function is great. I'll probably slowly replacing the Woodland and khaki stuff with Multicam pouches.

I've got a Source WXP 3L in it now, and I had to empty some out to make it fit better, so I'd say it's probably made to hold a 2L bladder.

Getting ready for a 21hr OP.

bs.jpg

bs2.jpg

Pretty much just need:

- 'fast'/FB/shingle m4 mag between the pistol and c-bun flap

- BFG Upright medium GP next to or somewhere on the right side of the c-bun.

- CP panel or any kind of panel for a hydro... Definitely shouldn't have sold mine. SUPER REGRET.

Nice kits Nasty and Master Titled. You guys have motivated me to share mine, so here it goes.

e899f73a.jpg

b8d9fba0.jpg

Crye CPC

Tyr double 9mm

Tyr SOF IFAK

TQS Gen III MET

Crye wide GP pouch

TAG slap charge pouch

Im still waiting on a Crye pack back panel and a CPC mag pouch that have been on back order since December. I would like to add a kydex M4 mag pouch and a frag pouch. I may swap out the Crye wide GP pouch for a smaller GP pouch.

Both those CPC's look awesome.

MT - Looks legit over woodland. How are you running your pistol?

Do TYR have any other stockists or is it just direct from them. I only ask as international postage is horrific on the stuff I want to order from them (3 pouch order and the postage costs more than the items :()

Both those CPC's look awesome.

MT - Looks legit over woodland. How are you running your pistol?

Do TYR have any other stockists or is it just direct from them. I only ask as international postage is horrific on the stuff I want to order from them (3 pouch order and the postage costs more than the items :()

Thanks. Havent decided yet. I tore up my CP low-pro belt to fit my G-code, but I think I'm going to drop that... I usually fatigue faster wit ha belt + PC (probably because I'm out of shape lol). I may just run an OWB leather holster

How bad is the postage? I'm thinking about making an order from Tyr pretty soon. So if you want to jump in on mine, I can then send it to you.

Edited by master_titled

I just made an order from TYR and added on their new gunfighter belt as I have the same issue, I notice I spend excess energy with a heavy belt on, and they encumber my ability to run, but we'll see how it is with just a holster and an IFAK

Thanks. Havent decided yet. I tore up my CP low-pro belt to fit my G-code, but I think I'm going to drop that... I usually fatigue faster wit ha belt + PC (probably because I'm out of shape lol). I may just run an OWB leather holster

How bad is the postage? I'm thinking about making an order from Tyr pretty soon. So if you want to jump in on mine, I can then send it to you.

Funny you should say that I'm running a Bianchi OWB leather glock holster with my kit, it's by far the most comfortable and low profile holster I've used esp when compared to kydex/molded holsters.

Off the top of my head it was something like $70 postage on $40 of pouches lol. Yeah jumping in on an order would be great as it's only a couple of small pouches that I'm after to finish my APC. I'll shoot you a message tomorrow as I'm the *albartroth* end of a 16 hour shift and I'm struggling to see the screen properly ;)

The TYR pouch that I have is for 9mm pistol mags and it fits M9 and P226 mags. Im not sure if it will fit 9mm glock mags (a friend of mine told me that they wont), however TYR does offer 9mm pistol mag pouches sized specifically for Glock mags. It takes up 2 MOLLE columns. Its a good pouch, its really lightweight.

• 2 weeks later...

Good looking kit Marcino! You too Nasty!

Here is me from today

decon0107.jpg

WL BDU

Paraclete CVC + groin protector

Paraclete RACK

rack12.jpg

And current RAV config now that I figured out a way to mount that holster on molle

rav12.jpg