WE Gas Blow Back M4A1 Carbine

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heres my latest custom job, a WE GBBR version of a Colt Slab Sides Carbine. If anyone knows a pla ce that could machine me a proper outer barrel, I would like to get in contact with them and have a pr

Heres my custom WE M733. I have a modified RS Bushmaster upper receiver as well as RS buffer tube, castle nut, stock, stock plate, pistol grip, front grips, front sight, and some various other small b

Hehehe, Im with you Hwagan. I dumped my LM4 like a bad habit a few months ago and switched back to the WE platform. Used the extra money to get myself a trademarked M16, slapped a RS A2 upper receiver

Posted Images

Are there some new shops in europe where the spare parts/Co2 kits are available?

You can ask here: http://www.tacticalquartermaster.co.uk/catalog/index.php they had them last week.

Does anyone know if the Adjustable power rod is worth buying? I am hoping for about 350 to 370 FPS on Green. Basically both sides of the can.

Try the low power valve (#42) with a "small" rod (#39) before it's waaaaaaay cheaper :P

Try the low power valve (#42) with a "small" rod (#39) before it's waaaaaaay cheaper :P

Do you mean the LAT #39 ?

Can you still get the low power valve?

If i'm not mistaken it's the brass one.

I'm not having doubts in you but i really don't wanna get it wrong.

It's my only rifle working and if it goes over the limit i'm only down to my pistol. <_<

Would be very appreciated if you can show me the results on a coke can. If it goes through both sides but not the bottom would be perfect.

The site limit in Hong Kong is not going through the bottom of the can. (Unreliable i know. They use the same can for like 20 people too.)

Does anyone know which magpul ctr sock fits the WE m4a1, commerical or milspec version?

if u want to use CTR both commerical & milspec will fit in (dont forget to use your friction lock) but milspec is the best since WE tube is a bit smaller then AEG

Systema, WA, WE & KJW (milspec)

Isn't the PDW coming up next?

That might be good news to us M4 users. Because PDWs should have Ambi- selectors.

I'd think they will use the same or at least similar trigger system as the M4.

So we'd be able to have ambi-selectors.

Have a small question here: How can i put a SR-15 URX on the WE M4?

Edited by alston251
Do you mean the LAT #39 ?

Can you still get the low power valve?

If i'm not mistaken it's the brass one.

I'm not having doubts in you but i really don't wanna get it wrong.

It's my only rifle working and if it goes over the limit i'm only down to my pistol. <_<

Would be very appreciated if you can show me the results on a coke can. If it goes through both sides but not the bottom would be perfect.

The site limit in Hong Kong is not going through the bottom of the can. (Unreliable i know. They use the same can for like 20 people too.)

When i used the low power valve and the co2 kit i had ~260/270fps but the co2 rod (#39) is longer than the gas one so you just need to sand it and adjust at your convenience ;)

ps: sorry i don't drink any kind of soda :P

I never saw somebody putting a WA barrel on a WE. Their hopup system ist totally different.

I mean a outer barrel. But thinking of which. Don't all WA outer barrels have a gap so you can adjust the hop?

In which if that's the case, i think i might have to get a AEG URX front set and a WE 16" inch barrel.

When i used the low power valve and the co2 kit i had ~260/270fps but the co2 rod (#39) is longer than the gas one so you just need to sand it and adjust at your convenience ;)

ps: sorry i don't drink any kind of soda :P

Not even beer? :o

Edit: Does anyone know how to mod the WE's hop system to use AEG Hops and Barrels?

I have heard on forien forums they have succeed with insane accuracy.

Edited by alston251

I have heard.. Haven't found it yet. :P I just posted a question on a Hong Kong Airsoft forum. Currently waiting for replies.

Edit: Ok just found some stuff from a Taiwanese airsoft forum. They say you need to do some modifications to the original hop system first.

The bit where the Stock hop goes has to be widened from 8.5mm to 10mm. So a AEG hop bucking can fit.

If I haven't misread the Chinese the brass tube has to be widened for a length of 4cm from the end where the inner barrel goes in.

As for the little hole for the ball bearing on top has to be widened from 2mm to 3mm. And the ball bearing has to be replaced with a 3mm one.

So more of the surface of the hop bump will be affected.

The bump of the Hop bucking should be aligned with the ball bearing so the hop can be adjusted.

Also the barrel can be secured with the original method. I think dremeling a notch should do.

On the other forum they stated it could be attatched by some other means but i couldn't understand what they were saying. :rolleyes:

The measurements might not be perfect and a little trial and error might be needed. And i highly taking your own measurements yourself again.

As per me. I can't do this mod until i get a drill and a dremel. As my old one died.

Edited by alston251
I have heard.. Haven't found it yet. :P I just posted a question on a Hong Kong Airsoft forum. Currently waiting for replies.

Edit: Ok just found some stuff from a Taiwanese airsoft forum. They say you need to do some modifications to the original hop system first.

The bit where the Stock hop goes has to be widened from 8.5mm to 10mm. So a AEG hop bucking can fit.

If I haven't misread the Chinese the brass tube has to be widened for a length of 4cm from the end where the inner barrel goes in.

As for the little hole for the ball bearing on top has to be widened from 2mm to 3mm. And the ball bearing has to be replaced with a 3mm one.

So more of the surface of the hop bump will be affected.

The bump of the Hop bucking should be aligned with the ball bearing so the hop can be adjusted.

Also the barrel can be secured with the original method. I think dremeling a notch should do.

On the other forum they stated it could be attatched by some other means but i couldn't understand what they were saying. :rolleyes:

The measurements might not be perfect and a little trial and error might be needed. And i highly taking your own measurements yourself again.

As per me. I can't do this mod until i get a drill and a dremel. As my old one died.

Do they have any pictures of the mod completed?

Do they have any pictures of the mod completed?

3776008530_1c0d64f8c9.jpg

First Red Hop up bucking + WE 0.36g bb

M4 CQB configuration with TM MP5 inner barrel

Test results:

Firing in Semi= PASS

Power= PASS

Grip on BBs?= PASS I guess they mean the BBs don't roll out the barrel.

Speaking of hop rubbers and such, has anybody tried the new hop rubber from AB?

http://airsoftbuddy.com/index_eproduct_vie...products_id=443

Do they really improve accuracy?

I'm getting that today. As i will get all my parts and finish my M4 overhaul today.

I have heard that they can be used with 0.25 BBs. And get excellent range. Don't think you need to break it in.

I'll see if i have a chance to test it. But i live in a flat and i have less then 2 weeks until i'm going back to UK.