ground zero weekender

chronoswolf

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looking through the booking list shows France as well as Belgium so you may not be the only foreiners :P

Dont forget us lot travelling from Guernsey in the Channel Islands, think theres also a group from Jersey as well.

Yeah thats true. Haha. Your getting there, trying to make our little tax haven look bad in international news. Thank god for President Obama saying were a good island. Hmmm Maybe we should turn in to an American Island. All we need is Oil and then they will take intrest. :P

Yeah there 15 of us coming from Jersey.

We'll be flying in on our Tax Free Private Jets with our gold plated AEGs all paid for by UK Tax Exiles ;)

My 3rd Tour at GZ and really looking forward to this one :D

I have a friend who lives in the Isle of Man, I met his brother, father, uncle and grandaddy, was a pleasure to meet both of them ;-)

Is the 50 cal making a return visit this year Cat?

LOL :P

Yeah the .50 will be down... plus some new friends :)

i too have just returned from this years Ground Zero weekender. was on delta. i had much more fun than last year. dont know about anyone else but i could do without the bloody techno music until 3 in the morning.

didnt stick around for the final tally of the scores, can anyone enlighten me?

FYI the scores should be up on the GZ forum in th enext few days, nobody knows yet.

I played Delta, I think its safe to say we probably won (for various reasons)

Nice to meet Punkypink and Grim, though i was too busy running about to speak to anybody much :)

First weekender for me, despite having played at GZ since 2005, and i really enjoyed it.

Oh yeah, i got 3 legit lightsaber kills in the night game, due to crawling the entire field through stinging nettles and emerging behind the enemy. Booyah.

Darkchild

Archived