WE Browning Hipower

tquilha

Hello.

Quite a while ago there was a post in the news section about several new products from WE, including the Browning P35 (Hi Power)

I NEED that pistol for my collection. :)

Does anyone have any further information about it?

Thanks.

somegirls should change his user tag to "WE Troll" so everyone doesn't flip out when he posts in a WE thread.

even though most of his posts in WE threads are subtle and pretty smart, its still 100% trolling.

i am very interested in this. hopefully, WETTI was right in saying that all their guns are now being treated in the same respect as their rifles.

im the biggest despiser of WE products and would never advise anyone to buy them when there is so much better out there for the same money, basing this on countless experiences with their hicappa/1911 range but after my WE M4 im buying this for definite.

I have heard that the m4 was actually manufactured by APC or some company like that but im willing to chance this cos ther is no other metal BAP within my price range.

to give them their due they could have easily just cloned the WA and known that it would sell, if for no other reason than the amount of parts that are/were goin to be available but they didnt and ill give them some respect for that, now they've brought out a scar, not my thing and arguably just a new upper receiver but its progress and originallity nonetheless.

troll on brother.

So which model of Browning Hi-Power pistol do you own, and suggest that folks hunt down in lieu of the WE model?

Myself I'm pulling for WE to crank out an Inglis version. I saw a few varieties of slides and frames in the photos but didn't spy the one I want.

i have the tanaka mk1 HP and its awesome i am gunna get another one when i can afford it as to be honest why not, i am not a fan of 1911's or glocks and the p226's dont do anything for me i think after getting the desert eagle and the browning i need something in the middle so i am gunna get myself a FN Five-seveN

im the biggest despiser of WE products and would never advise anyone to buy them when there is so much better out there for the same money, basing this on countless experiences with their hicappa/1911 range but after my WE M4 im buying this for definite.

I have heard that the m4 was actually manufactured by APC or some company like that but im willing to chance this cos ther is no other metal BAP within my price range.

to give them their due they could have easily just cloned the WA and known that it would sell, if for no other reason than the amount of parts that are/were goin to be available but they didnt and ill give them some respect for that, now they've brought out a scar, not my thing and arguably just a new upper receiver but its progress and originallity nonetheless.

troll on brother.

the gun was designed by a different company, but WE took up the project to see it released. WETTI (is now what they call their new weapons development/support branch) is now responsible to foresee the development, production and support of all future WE guns that are not M9s and 1911s(because the original WE already takes care of those models unfortunately).

dont take my word for it though, its only what i have observed.

The only thing I do keep mentioning to improve WE pistols is:

Don't use junk dense potmetal for the slides! That decreases the number of rounds per charge of gas and decreases FPS consistency, and hence makes the pistols unskirmishable.

If the browning has good lightweight slide then I would be down like a clown.

Archived