Beretta Picture Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're also not necessarily real guns (blank firers made in Turkey come to mind). Plus, they could be custom plated. I know if you contact Beretta directly through their ?proshop? they'll build any gun you want, including nickle or chrome plating.

As factory, only the INOX (which I posted because I misread your quote saying they don't make an chrome one as an INOX one).

See the `pictures of your weapon` thread; Canizzle is just a total tool guys :D

Regardless of what was intended by his post (an exact copy of the same post made in the `pics.your weapons` thread) he tries to imply things that aren't true, winds people up by being so ignorant and reinforces his ignorance with laziness and more ignorance, and also obviously thinks that adding the vowel of your choice to the suffix "-zzle" to make something apparently cool is anything other than; now, how shall I put it? Ah, yes; behaviour appropriate only to a severely stunted intelligence.

If you analyse the grammar, he could easily mean "my dad has a real steel version of this gun"

Otherwise, I smell something.

Canizzle doesn't know enough about grammar to make that work HBC, the dude's just a twat.

Edited by evilhippy

Yes, I have seen some of his previous posts. I was giving him the benefit of the doubt, considering you would have to be an utter fool to pass off a distinctive pic from the modelguns site as his own and not even re-host or anything. Oh well.

Laziness is why, sheer constant laziness is why you annoy some people man. Explaining, however briefly, the situation behind the contents of your posts is common courtesy and is appreciated and respected by all members.

Lack of willingness to do so, or appreciation of why it is is important, is irritating, uninformative, counter-productive (it causes silly arguments! Like this one! Learn!!! ) and basically just a bit rude.

I'll buy another Beretta soon just so I can keep posting here without looking like a total a***hole ;):P

• 2 weeks later...

.....or I'll just get a bunch of partially cack shots of some that I already have from when I just couldn't get enough daylight :lol:

000_0261.jpg

000_0270.jpg

000_0246.jpg

000_0259.jpg

000_0243.jpg

000_0241.jpg

000_0247.jpg

000_0242.jpg

Sorry did I say partially cack? I meant totally cack, I do apologise :P:D

Have some more of both amigo :D

22.jpg

19.jpg

18-1.jpg

Edit: also my answer to the cash-happy pictures people do so love to put up here ;)

c7CG.jpg

And, seeing as I'm trawling through my photobucket account, have some of the first ones I took of it (aww! How sweet!!)

Customproject1004.jpg

Customproject1005.jpg

In case ya ever wondered about the compensator & how it fits on there:

Customproject1003.jpg

:)

Edited by evilhippy

I hate to do a what am best gun post, but I have never had experience with gas guns.

So, what is the best, stock, gbb m9? I was looking at KWA's is that any good? if someone could give me reivews or something that would be great. And instead of jacking this thread, please just send them to me in a pm. Thanks in advance.

Evilhippy, you rule!!!

Those cougars are gorgeous, and to be honest I am quite surprised that the rail and compensator can come off.

The normal cougar is the SCW2 one right? How does it compar to the Magna one?

That long silencer looks awesome. God I love cougars, too bad I promised myself that I would not buy anymore Western Arms guns, at least you make it so I can see some good angles of them, thanks.

Think the regular M8045 Cougar is SCW2, yeah. The blade is an older version, kick is noticeably harder on the standard Cougar, but with the Blade being fully automatic it does mean it is easier to control!

Of course you can use it in single shot too, apparently... :D

here's my baby, not the best picture nor pistol in the world but she's my sidearm and i love her.

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/9863/m9...t800x600pj5.jpg

EDIT: I shrunk the image

How dare you say not the best gun?!?!? HFC M190's are awesome pistols. :P I posted a pic of mine earlier this page.

• 2 weeks later...

Figured it would be a good place to ask!

Any one know if anywhere still sells the barry burton compensator for m92fs?

likelyhood is not!

So i'll also ask if anyone has a HFC m190c that is broken and they would be up for selling as scrap or selling the compensator and bits to attach it (extended recoil rod?)

Or if anyone wants to sell their compensator anyway i can swap a silvered barrel and normal recoil rod for it (plus some cash)

And i hate to see this thread gone so long without posts! Ill get some pics up of mine so far when i get some more attachment space! :D

Edited by angel_wings
If you look closely, there's a Beretta Cougar Inox in a shoulder holster.

Its like "wheres wally" but with guns! :P

Ignore my last post however as i have a new challenge!

Anyone know when HFC are due to release their new range of m9s? (most importantly the blademaster version!) As i need 2!