Beretta Picture Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surprised I haven't already read this thread (being the lover of M9's that I am :)), anyhow, I've a question for you guys, regarding extended mags.

I've a pair of HFC/TM Berettas (combination of parts from various guns after I've busted 2 berettas :P), and am looking into getting at least a couple of the 32rd mags, then I realised I need something to hold them :rolleyes:

So, looking at the rough dimensions on various online stores, I think I may be able to fit them quite nicely in MP5 mag pouches (which would be handy as my MP5K rig has a couple on the LHS :)).

So, are of you able to confirm whether they will or won't fit in MP5 mag pouches? :huh:

Any insight would be appreciated ^_^

*subscribes to thread*

:geek:

They should fit fine for the most part, but the `bumper` portion of the mags are the same width & depoth as the grip of the pistol itself, so they wont go into a slim MP5 mag pouch, but will fit into a loose one I guess....

They should fit fine for the most part, but the `bumper` portion of the mags are the same width & depoth as the grip of the pistol itself, so they wont go into a slim MP5 mag pouch, but will fit into a loose one I guess....

Thanks for that :) The search continues it would seem :lol:

Oh, for anyone else looking for Hogue Grips, keeping an eye on the For Sale forum is another option, I managed to pick up a second set of Hogue Grips when a bloke split a TM Tac Master for parts ^_^

:geek:

If anyone wants some Hogue grips and would swap Biohazard ones for them I'd be interested (UK only).

Trying to work towards a custom STARS effort. When I've got the grips i'd be happy to call it a day, though obviously the slide would be a bonus.

Bought a chrome M9 without a safety, then bought what was left of a split black M9 and combined the two. Similar to the limited edition Chris Redfield model but I've used more chrome. And got a compensator just for kicks as it was a fiver.

• 2 weeks later...

A no nonsense, ultra stock KJW M9 Tactical. Sorry if the pics aren't the best; I didn't borrow the best camera. You people and your silencers, Bring on the noise I say!

Berretacloseupright.jpg

And here's the UHC M9 spring pistol. It is an M9 topic right?

UHCM9closeup.jpg

Both on my super cool homemade pistol stands. By the way, my pictures aren't too big or anything are they?

Edited by ChrisNorthInGer

I got the freedom art and to be honest I removed it. The freedom art one is way oversized compared to your regular one. As for the Angs one the shape and size is pretty much the same as your stock one.

Edited by Brakoo

Which 92s are the ones in the bottom pic? Western Arms perfect versions?

And those Freedom Art mag catches are a godsend as far as I'm concerned, the bigger release actually makes it harder to accidentally drop a mag as they protrude past the normal point at which the thumb can hit the standard catch. And I like the look of them :)