Top Posters In This Topic

Uncustom M93r

KSC M93r 2nd version

Aluminium slide/barrel/compensator

Strengthened recoil/hammer springs

and, unbeknown to myself when ordering, real wood grips

CIMG0922-1.jpg

CIMG0927.jpg

this thing is hella sexy! as soon as it gets light out I'll be taking some better pictures, I'm just happy now I can act out all (well not all ;) ;) ) of my Perfect Dark fantasies with my very own Magsec4-ish thing :D

I'm glad I'm a lefty though, since the big bulge on the right side (accomodating the burst mechanism I wreckon) makes it a bit uncomfortable to hold right-handing IMO.

cheers.

I don't mind the trades really.. they're much like those on the full metal M11's, literally no depth, just printed on the surface..

If this fires anything like my friend's Auto-9 then it'll definately be a winner.. its just a darn shame I only had enough gas left to let off a couple of rounds in semi :(

HBC you total git, I was getting a couple of those exact custom 93s before I went all Zen and decided to ditch my material possessions.

I can feel the strain against my New Moral Choices looking at that thing....

But on the plus side I think you just indirectly inspired a blog :D

im not a big fan of 93rs but i do prefer the selector, it seems far more conveniently placed to me.

hmm, an M9 with a 93 selector and fire modes...mmmm

thats what im planning to do. same as this pic i found (on ASR iirc), but with the foregrip removed and the standard M9 mag (thats the great thing about the latest version M93r, it is compatible with KSC M9 mags and outerbarrel).

Web_93r_-_01.jpg

heres a quick paint mock up i did:

M93rshortmag.jpg

Edited by pokethepope

is it actually possible to remove a 93r foregrip without 'gentle persuasion' (AKA butchering with a hack saw and swearing at it)? is it only screwed on or actually built into the frame?

oh, and is there any way to get a full metal 93r frame? even KJW failed at that one.

and finally will M9 hogue wraparound grips fit on a 93?

you can take off the front grip on a 93r by removing the clamp on the left side and knocking out the retaining pin

indeed, but you can't fit M9 grips on a 93r since the 93r grips have a rather hefty bulge accomodating the 3 round burst mechanism..

CIMG0939.jpg

CIMG0957.jpg

CIMG0947.jpg

CIMG0951.jpg

CIMG0952.jpg

CIMG0950.jpg

ZOMG SNOW!!

--

I finally managed to charge her up and put a few rounds through her, boy oh boy is this thing good! 3-round burst is amazing, and gives a huge kick, enough to seriously decrease your accouracy if you don't use the foregrip (which IMO is the most comfortable SMG foregrip I have ever used, It's at a perfect angle..

Power easily outdoes my upgraded 1911's - past and present.. even with the 3 round burst or full auto mech engaged, the bb's will tear through my mates Sony Wega box, which has become somewhat of a Chrono recently since you need the power of a TM DE or more to actually puncture it!

Accuracy with the 3-round burst when using the foregrip properly is amazing, at about 15 metres the spread is still only a few inches, perfect for cqb and a great backup in woodland i'm sure.

Edited by hardboiledcop