Beretta Picture Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is both a plastic slide and frame, metal parts were not available for this gun. The finish is applied by WA right from the factory. Only the 'perfect premium' editions got the gun blue finish.

Full metal Zeke/Marui M9A1

hpim1015qe5.th.jpg

hpim1016tv4.th.jpg

Zeke M9A1 metal frame

Zeke M9 metal slide

Zeke M9 metal barrel

King Arms 190% hammer spring (further strengthened to around 200%)

King Arms 150% recoil spring

King Arms blowback springs

King Arms slide lock spring

Proud plug spring

Firefly rocket valve

Firefly piston head

Custom milled safety part

High flow valves

Hogue wrap around finger groove rubber grips

KJW lanyard ring

6 magazines (3 KJW,3 Marui)

Streamlight M6X Laser Aiming Module/Flashlight

OD Quick detach Lanyard

Coming soon G&G Threaded Barrel for silencer (GB-Tech Spider 9mm),Real steel grips and 6.03 KM Inner Barrel

Oh yes it's too good shot with it  :P

I'm running the same metal kit as you and with the same upgraded hammer/recoil spring I was getting really poor result. It looked like the hammer spring was putting too much pressure on the slide for it to normally move which made it impossible for the slide catch to do his job. Are you having any kind of problem with your setup ?

As for me I ended up having to go back to the stock hammer spring and I must have tried 3 different upgraded recoil spring before getting the right one. It is still not as strong as my 1911 recoil spring but it will have to do I guess.

I'm running the same metal kit as you and with the same upgraded hammer/recoil spring I was getting really poor result. It looked like the hammer spring was putting too much pressure on the slide for it to normally move which made it impossible for the slide catch to do his job. Are you having any kind of problem with your setup ?

As for me I ended up having to go back to the stock hammer spring and I must have tried 3 different upgraded recoil spring before getting the right one. It is still not as strong as my 1911 recoil spring but it will have to do I guess.

They shoots perfectly.The slide catch engages perfectly the slide.

As soon as possible I upload a video of shooting.

The only "con" is when I put the KJW mags in it,when I rack the slide it remains a bit retracted (1-2mm) of normal level.

It disappears with Marui mags.

I think tollerances problems with KJW...

Edited by Italy92FS
Western Arms Beretta M92FS INOX Heavy Weight

PDI 6.01mm Tight Bore

Sheriff Floating Valve

Sheriff Extended Slide Stop

Guarder Mag Rubber

Hidakaya/BeMax Recoil Spring (150%)

RS Walnut Grips w/ Medallions

How's the fps output with all those upgrades? and more importantly, can it handle green gas?

How's the fps output with all those upgrades? and more importantly, can it handle green gas?

I haven't put the Sheriff floating valve in yet, but without it the gun shoots about 270fps with 134A, almost 340 with pure green. For some reason my Guarder Chrono doesn't like this gun and screws up a lot. I should take it down to AEX and Chrono it with their radar chrono.

I am worried about continual green gas use. It seems to be holding up, but in truth I fill the mag with 134A and put a spritz of GG in the end. This seems to push it to about 310 fps and I get to imagine th gun will last longer.

Well, I'm sure you know WA Berettas are prone to slide-breakages..

I'd stick to 134a or Abbey if I were you, just for peace of mind, or until someone decides to release a flow-restrictor for it..

--

270 on 134a?

It still makes me laugh that a WA beretta can get higher fps on 134a than some TM berettas do on green :D

Well, I'm sure you know WA Berettas are prone to slide-breakages..

I'd stick to 134a or Abbey if I were you, just for peace of mind, or until someone decides to release a flow-restrictor for it..

--

270 on 134a?

It still makes me laugh that a WA beretta can get higher fps on 134a than some TM berettas do on green :D

Yup, the thing shoots harder than my TM G17 on green. I do really like this gun, so much so I think I am going to build another.

Yeah, I am worried about the longevity of the slide. We shall see if I can behave. If it dies, we all know who's fault it is.

CougarFix002.jpg

Silencer. Doesn't actually stay on, wish it did but no one makes a threaded barrel or any sort of adaptor.

CougarFix001.jpg

How to disassemble it. No idea what the hell size that hex-screw on the safety is, and my smallest hex key size is 1.5mm. That seems 1mm or less.

Anyone know what it is, and where to find a key?

Edited by Bob the Angry Potato