Iron Airsoft H&K 416 GBB Rifle

KWP

This gun may not hit the market before end of this year, but they may sell an Upper receiver + RIS kit for a Prime Body before.

Gas system is the WA design. Bolt Carrier group and lower receiver parts are interchangable with AGM, JG, WA.

They are also in the making of a Sten GBB.

It's 7am, I'm about to head out to work, and now my roommates and neighbors hate me.

Details?

I can't reveal more details now, but they are not targeting the low-end market like AGM and JG.

looks like its probably CNC aluminium which is good thing. The only confusing part is it say fits Prime Lower and accept WA/G&P Carrrier. It DOES NOT MAKE SENSE.

Prime lower only take prime upper not the WA/G&P Spec, The Upper length is design only to accept full length carriers. You will need prime spec carrier or G&P/WA carrier with adapter to work. So in a sense it might be a question one whether this is vapourware

Let me be the one to ask the noob question. Who is Iron Airsoft??? :huh:

Btw, it will hit at $400-$500 at least. They've been saving and they know no other company has a 416 GBBR.

Oh, you couldn't be more wrong...

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

WE 416 announced to be released next month.

Pictures of the VFC 416, release date TBA.

It's just a question of time to market now.

This gun may not hit the market before end of this year, but they may sell an Upper receiver + RIS kit for a Prime Body before.

Gas system is the WA design. Bolt Carrier group and lower receiver parts are interchangable with AGM, JG, WA.

To be picky...

If they release a parts kit it really needs to also include a barrel nut, outer barrel and gas block since these are all unique to the HK416 too.

A JG gas block can fit but it seems a bit silly to rely on another manufacturer to produce parts for an item you make.

Also, a minor point, I wonder if they've made the effort to sort out the problem with the rail-mounted sights?

I have no idea what's going on but the rear sight only aligns with the gas-block mounted front sight post on a 416.

The rail-mounted front sight is about half an inch lower than the rear.

Least, the ones I've seen are.

*EDIT*

Regarding the hop-up, it's not a really big deal.

You can poke a small screwdriver through the RIS and adjust it with that.

Not very elegant but it can be done.

...If they release a parts kit it really needs to also include a barrel nut, outer barrel and gas block since these are all unique to the HK416 too.

A JG gas block can fit but it seems a bit silly to rely on another manufacturer to produce parts for an item you make...

Yes, the kit will come with all the required parts.

Stealth, the sights on the 416 are proprietary, the rail height is igher then on a M4/M16 by like 4 mm, meaning you have to use a HK 416 rear with the flip front.

If you want to use a aftermarket set of sights you have to use both the front and rear sights.

• 1 year later...

Finally started to surface:

Airsoft Global link

- Suitable For WA M4 Gas Blowback

- Material : Aluminum

- CNC Milled

- Package Includes :

* CNC Aluminum Receiver (Fits Prime Lower Receiver)

* Charging Handle Set

* CNC 416 RAS

* CNC Aluminum Barrel

* CNC Aluminum Bolt

* Dummy Gas Buffer

* Magazine Catch

* Selector

* Bolt Forward Assist

* Ejection Portcover

* Spring Set

* Pin Set

At 300 dollars, it's significantly cheaper than equivalent Prime full body kits, anyone planning to test the water? :D

Archived