Pantac or Flyye?

Frontiers

Pantac and Flyye are pretty much the same. I love Pantac, I haven't personally owned any Flyye.

I'd say it's easier ordering Pantac since you can just order from RedWolf or WGC but have to E-Mail Flyye. I heard Flyye has slow shipping but I guess that depends, WGC and RW have pretty quick shipping.

Both can be ordered with a decent selection on Ebay. Crack is Bad did his write up in the review section on his Flyye CIRAS. From the look of everything and the price it seems A+. Not to mention a picture I saw recently of someone's MAR CIRAS setup SEAL style almost had me fooled for the real thing the way he had it setup. So it looks like personal preference and price tag, even though I think both are fairly the same in terms of price..maybe slight differences.

Flyye, Flyye, Flyye!

Much better quality than Pantac. I went from buying all Pantac, to Eagle and then stumbled on to Flyye. Its the same quality as EI but much cheaper. I used some Condor gear in Iraq and it all crapped out on me. When I got back I picked up some of the Flyye stuff and haven't looked back.

Lol your a FLYYE dealer. I have a couple comparisons on FLYYE and Pantac in the review section. The Flyye stuff I have got usually had minor quality control issues. There both fairly similar. Pantac has a larger selection and is more readily available but FLYYE only has a few places. Read my reviews and see what you think. If you have any further questions feel free to ask me in a pm.

Edit: I feel like being nice

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...=160475&hl= http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...=169564&hl=

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...=160231&hl=

Flyye, Flyye, Flyye!

Much better quality than Pantac. I went from buying all Pantac, to Eagle and then stumbled on to Flyye. Its the same quality as EI but much cheaper. I used some Condor gear in Iraq and it all crapped out on me. When I got back I picked up some of the Flyye stuff and haven't looked back.

hehe this can be seen as pretty biased view as you are Official Flyye dealer :P, thanks for your opinion but i would love to see more private views than commercial ones :D

hehe this can be seen as pretty biased view as you are Official Flyye dealer :P, thanks for your opinion but i would love to see more private views than commercial ones :D

Well one thing is for sure. KT knows his gear and handles all kinds of real gear. He owns stuff that cost a pretty penny. Even if it is a little biased, he knows what he's talking about. It's not random speculation.

-Luis

The Flyye gear i have seen and handled seemed built right to me, pantac i have seen poor stitching QC and the Flyye Colors seem better as well.

Im always for supporting the real manufacturers but if i had to go repro i would go flyye

Pantac's quality is no where near what it used to be. I've owned some pantac gear, but no longer. Even more so since the quality at dropped. I've never owned the flyye gear, but if I was going to go with something like that I would most likely buy Flyye over Pantac. Although I have been wanting to try some of the Pantac plate carriers.

Currently I just by the real gear. I have to have stuff that can be used in both realms.

Yeah I'm biased, but I don't buy junk anymore. :lol:

I had about three PALS tear loose on my Pantac RRV so I bought an EI RRV for about $200. Then when we got the FLYYE RRVs in at the store I just about hit myself. Stitch for stitch I cannot find a single difference between my EI rig and the FLYYE. The price difference is very noticeable though...

Flyye, Flyye, Flyye!

You should really be contacting us if you are planning on posting commercial content here. ;)

Fixing this now.

I had about three PALS tear loose on my Pantac RRV so I bought an EI RRV for about $200. Then when we got the FLYYE RRVs in at the store I just about hit myself. Stitch for stitch I cannot find a single difference between my EI rig and the FLYYE. The price difference is very noticeable though...

I've never experience that kind of failure with my Pantac, and would say it looks the same, and has held up as well as all my Eagle stuff.

what store would this be?

Most of my gear is Pantac and for airsoft is more than enough, cant comment on other matters, but while I worked on an airsoft shop this summer I had access to some Flyye gear and compared to my pantac gear, it was pretty much the same, much more expensive since spanish shops love to rip off the customer, but qualitywise, pretty similar.

If I had to recommend one or other, i would say "get the more readily abailable and cheap brand".

Archived