The Most Ridiculous Things You've Ever Seen

08kecarv

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow sounds amazing <_<

To be honest the only weird thing i have had happen to me is when i was hiding in a bunker on my own, facing the wrong way and pushed myself far back into the shadows where i could not be seen. Low and behold the only opponent to walk into my arc of fire is the site owner who casually looks at the bunker i am in and sees nothing, turns to carry on then looks amazed as i send a pistol round into his leg which he promptly calls.

The weird thing is that not one other player thought to join him or even come take me out of the gme, i only had my pistol anyway.

'FireKnife'

CQB game + M203 RIS + railed TM pistol.

I openely hoped the weight of the launcher broke his pistol frame, although unfortunately I left the day without having pointed or laughed, as much as I prayed for misfortune to pay a visit.

Spoil-sport ethic I agree, but anyone with a "creative imagination" such as the creators of the Thundermaul need to evict airsoft from the mind and stick to modelling clay..

037_resize.jpg

035_resize.jpg

036_resize.jpg

:P

Agreed.

That MASK is ridiculous. ;)

Greg.

To be fair, that picture was a while back when I was only 15 or so and just starting out - I got it for free and it worked. Plus parentals and site-owners were less likely to take offence to a <16 year-old running about in games with 450fps limits and close-in fighting if he had full-face.

To be fair, that picture was a while back when I was only 15 or so and just starting out - I got it for free and it worked. Plus parentals and site-owners were less likely to take offence to a <16 year-old running about in games with 450fps limits and close-in fighting if he had full-face.

Easy!

There was nothing wrong with the mask. :D

I was only having a giggle: You know look at this photo, THE MONSTER PISTOL! Oh. silly me, I missed the pistol & focused on something completely irrelevant! :unsure:

Greg.

At a site in the UK (in the southwest). It had been a bit of a farce anyway, but the final game a couple of us saw a guy trying to flank us on our left, so I shouted contact left, 10 o clock. My whole team saw the guy and initiated contact, bearing in mind there was 45 of us shooting at this one guy and apparently even when he was 15 meters away no one had hit him, defo a WTF moment in my eyes.

Playing CQB once and again a small number of my team and myself were defending a small corridor, about 4 foot wide by 6.5 feet high and not very long, when one guy came up to the end of the corridor threw a BFG, it hit the rafters bounced back and went off next to him, but no hit was taken, he then single handedly assaulted the corridor with an MP5, but there was about seven of us shooting down this corridor at him, couldnt fail to miss as he was a big bloke and filled the corridor quite well. He somehow reached the end and proceeded to bang kill us all. Luckily a marshall had seen it told him to take his hit and go back to regen, he argued for a while then sulkily walked off, not bad in my eyes for a player marshal for the opposite team. :waggle:

Someone leaping from a second floor window to a tree at the old greenham common site in order to avoid attempting to defend the top floor against the entire opposing team. To be fair to him he almost made it down the tree zas well before someone spotted him and lit him up.

oops double up!

Realised, seeing a 14 year old run away crying at my second skirmish because someone through a thermobaric into a small building with him and it went off.

Best bit he was a gobsh*te chav who though everyone was cheating because he failed to realise he was dry firing all day, even when someone told him, he then comes back with the ever so witty comment of "f**k off mate what the f**k do you know?" Obviously his room temperature IQ couldnt grasp the fact the guy was in all his own gear with his own AEG.

Someone running through the middle of combat south woodland with bright green smoke pouring out of their backpack, with them shouting "put it out, put it out!" whilst the rest of us laughed uncontrolably.

I heard about that, I didn't get to see it though :P

I was at a skirmish a while ago and a guy wanted to do it, but it's considered a bit dangerous ;)

Archived