The Most Ridiculous Things You've Ever Seen

08kecarv

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That is absolutely brilliant :D Beats my ak received through the post without a box and just in an ak shape in a bin liner ;)

Talking of which that reminds me:

I sent a G36 off for painting, combination locked, in a pelicase. As I thought this looked a bit obvious (pelicase=gun or nuclier device :( ), I wrapped the case up in bubble wrap & brown paper.

When the painter sent it back, he didn't bother to wrap it.

My postie (a real diamond) thought it was hilarious & said all the lads at the depot were gagging to know what was in there........ Camera equipment, obviously. :D

Greg.

CQB game + M203 RIS + railed TM pistol.

I openely hoped the weight of the launcher broke his pistol frame, although unfortunately I left the day without having pointed or laughed, as much as I prayed for misfortune to pay a visit.

Spoil-sport ethic I agree, but anyone with a "creative imagination" such as the creators of the Thundermaul need to evict airsoft from the mind and stick to modelling clay..

/\

||

|| I disagree, the more rediculous the better hehe. Things like that remind people that this is just a game and we are here to have fun.

oh and in response to the video posted... holy *suitcase*. Watching that got me so mad, I'm not a violent person at all but if someone did that to me I'd break their *fruitcage* nose and the gun they shot me with.

So as not to spam, the most rediculous thing I have seen would be in a game where a female friend of ours wanted to come and play. It was a 4 v 4 game (just a casual day) and she was on the opposing team to me. She managed to perfectly sneak behind our line totally unoticed. There was only 2 of us left, vs 2 of them (her and one other guy). She had both me and my teamate, she couldve gotten us in the back before we knew what hit us. Instead, she came out of the bushes and surrendered cos she was scared to shoot.

It was strange for us, hearing bushes rustling and "I surrender", jumping around thinking "oh ######! we're *fruitcage*ed!" to see her with her arms in the air.

edit; apparently *suitcase* balls as one word is not in the filter...

I disagree, the more ridiculous the better hehe. Things like that remind people that this is just a game and we are here to have fun.

Agreed. Reminds me of once when me and a few buddies went to a large event in bright bright hi-vis polos with hi-vis tassel tied to our gear, why? Because airsoft is a game of fun where you can respawn.

You come here often Reincarnation?? :P

Never been yet. All I know is I won't airsoft there. Lion dancing maybe, which seem to be quite popular on the islands.

I stand corrected... :D

All good. If I haven't hear about their retailer store I would of guess Power Edge is somewhere in California also. Power Edge tends to obtain newly release items sooner (like a few weeks) than stores in CONUS.

I think all you got me topped here, the two most ridiculous things I've seen were...

1. Friend of mine thought he had a BB lodged right over his fill valve for his pistol mags, we later found out that it was actually green gas that leaked out and froze into a sphere. Having no seems, we started to wonder if it would cylce through the pistol fine. That's where we decided to flick it on the ground to persuade us not to. Its noteworthy that it appeared to be the same shape and size of a 6mm BB when placed next to one... only colder... a lot colder.

2. Having a gas gun game at the end of a day, rules being "Only gas guns are allowed, in addition to any pistols, MP5Ks, MP7s, grenades, and grenade launchers. Then seeing a guy run onto the field with his RIS M203 detached from everything and watching the safety freely swing back and forth, gave me a good laugh.

the most ridiculous thing i have ever seen where the rules at one airsoft site where i played

you could only use lo caps and gbb couldn't use extended mags (like the glock 50round mag) and al mag had to be single stacked

also the grenades couldn't hold more than 37 bb (no idea where that number comes from)

gas hand grenades weren't aloud but diy pyro was ok

and there where some more rules that didn't reallly make sense

Someone trying to tell me that because they were wearing 'real steel' plates (turns out they were just carpet samples) the MP5 I was using at the time wouldn't penetrate his armour. I had managed to sneak up on the chap and place the AEG on his helmet so quite how he figured that one out I will never know. Now, he may be correct, I don't know nor do I really care :P I reminded him that we are playing airsoft and went on my way, thinking he would call himself out. I get 10ft away and he lights me like a festive lantern. I walk away again swearing quietly to myself and trying not to let it get to me.

The poetic justice of this happens about an hour later, my buddy and I sneak up on him again in the same posistion. My buddy primes a frag' grenade, throws it, and it lands inside the chaps dump bag without him noticing. It explodes leaving a small hole in the bottom of his dump bag and a very large dark patch around his crotch region. He picked the wrong day to wear tri' colour trousers ;) As we were walking back to the safe zone we heard him bragging to some rental players that he had just been swimming in the river. The youngest pointed out that there was no river at the site and that surely if he had been for a dip then more than one leg would be wet.

We were doubled over for a good 10 minutes after that, we have also not seen said chap since then! :D

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't actually 'see' this, & in away, I'm glad:

During one of the hotter evenings this summer, a pal-o-mine was laying naked on the top of his bed.

He's a bit tipsy, so decides to have a bit of airsoft target practice. He starts taking a few shots at the ceiling & his attention is drawn to the ornate paper lamp shade directly above him.

Third shot in hits the bulb.

Now, he's naked in the dark, drunk & covered, in hot, broken, glass.............................................. :(

Greg.

One of THE most ridiculous things i've ever seen in game was caused by me :P So it goes like this:

Start of the match, I'm using my AEG which fails on me two minutes in (>:( ) so I pull my side arm. When I went to pul the trigger all I heard was a click, so I dropped the mag, checked it, and lo and behold there's no gas. I'm like 'damn gimme a break!!!' so I pull my second mag (full of gas and BBs thankfully :) ) and start using it. Once that ran out I pulled my friend's sidearm since he still had his primary. He only had one mag for it so I was making the shots count. Eventually I ran out of ammo but decided to stay in the game to be of some use, be it flush out the OPFOR or be a decoy. However, I turned out to be more useful than that :D While I'm dry firing at people to keep their heads down (this is with a GBB btw) one of the guys I was aiming at called himself out!! I know that no one else was shooting at him so... haha, he called himself out on my dry firing at him :P

where i play 'safety kills' can only be called when you have a 100% advantage over your oppnent i.e. behind them. so this fat noob walks around a corner casually (like hes dead) and says surrender to the 4 guys stacked up in front of him. he then got laughed at and shot by 20 other people for standing in the open.

I was at an Urban site about 6 months ago and we had to get a VIP from one side of the site to the other using a van. Anyway the van got destroyed so we had to walk the rest of the way and our route took us through an alley, so a few of our guys went ahead to clear the way and a group was left behind to cover our rear with me, the VIP and 4 others in the middle.

Then the *suitcase* hits the fan when our rear defence gets shot to *suitcase* and we're left with nothing between us (5 guys) and the opfor (about 20), so our only option is to leg it the rest of the way to the RV through the unsecured route. A team mate gave his pistol to the VIP and told him to shoot anything holding a gun. As we ran down the alley we fired shots into the doorways to keep any heads down until cesefire was called. All of a sudden a guy came stumbling out of a door way behind us holding his head which was covered in blood!

It turns out he was hiding behind an open door ahead of us but ducked when we fired into the doorway. He was going to wait until we passed and shoot us from behind but when the VIP saw him he let rip with the pistol from about 4ft away.

Now this is the gross bit, two of the bb's penetrated the flesh on the top of his head and had to be popped out like spots! The guy played the rest of the day with two plasters on his head :D

Now that is some *fruitcage*ed up *suitcase*!

Josh

Archived