PPSH-41

RC-1138

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My guess as to why EBairsoft doesnt have real pics up is probably because all they were told by AGM was that a PPSH would be out soon and pics would be released latter. I remember when the Boyi HK416 came out they didnt have pics of the product itself for quite some time.

My guess as to why EBairsoft doesnt have real pics up is probably because all they were told by AGM was that a PPSH would be out soon and pics would be released latter. I remember when the Boyi HK416 came out they didnt have pics of the product itself for quite some time.
there where prototype pics up from HK416 :) and later others also, maybe it was other model that no have? this i remember because i took the snapshots hehe, I talked with AGMs sales rep today (couldnt get the boss on line :( so i had to use backup plan) but they said they are planning to do it, and maybe after the Chinese new year coming but exact ETA is not known so wild guess Feb-March?) but i try to catch tomorrow the AGM boss i'm sure i can squeze more info from him than i can get from that rep, they usually don't know *suitcase* :P they just know what is handed to them and if it ain't exist they have no idea :P ) I was little busy myself today almost forgot so i called in very late :(

Well I will say this about EbAirsoft, they haven't lied yet (as far as I know at least) and every coming attraction they've had, EVENTUALLY the product does come out. Now sometimes it's quite a bit different, but the product does end up being sold. So maybe the PPSH won't be metal or wood, but it'll come out. That said I doubt it WONT be metal and wood and even if it's not I'm still getting one :D

they said they are planning to do it, and maybe after the Chinese new year coming but exact ETA is not known so wild guess Feb-March?)

Is that similar to the July of this year that was the estimated month for the MG42? Still waiting on that badboy.

Is that similar to the July of this year that was the estimated month for the MG42? Still waiting on that badboy.

well you know, we cannot read the mirror ball for the future...like the Crackdown that came before, who could have known that? you? :D hope it comes soon out but until we get more information need to wait and hope.

Seems like this will be of a more ("seems" being operative) mainstream production. I remember the MG42 hype but that wasn't going to be a mainstream production (I.E., lets say the CA M15A4 is mainstream and the HurricanE HK416 is not) and thus it's more likely to a) exist, b ) exist in a short period of time and c), if the sub $200 price tag is true, affordable for all (more than can be said of the MG42)

Scared of change? You should vote tory! :D

Well, no. Although I did.

Saw a dude with an electrical short in a KART EBM yesterday nearly set fire to his NiMH battery. Indoors. I shudder to think what would have happened if it'd been a LiPo. I dont consider them to be safe. I have 2 friends into RC, one boats and one cars. The former doesnt know anyone who truly trusts them, the latter is in a club which has banned them. Thats good enough for me :)

---

Oh, the PPsH bomber is cool...but you oughtto see a Katyusha :D

They are featured here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzS21Ssal5s :D

And here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sQJKa8nkrg...feature=related

LiPo-fobia. That's so funny. :lol: I had a battery nearly-ish burn down my house during recharging.

It was a nimh.

A club that has banned lipos? LULZ

The *cough*clueless*cough* owner of the local airsoft store here is like that too: "LiPos?? Watch your mouth young man, those things will kill your gun. And YOU!!!"

says he and continues yapping away on his cellphone. His LiPo-equipped cellphone. Holding a bomb right next to his brain case. :o

LiPo-fobia. That's so funny. :lol: I had a battery nearly-ish burn down my house during recharging.

It was a nimh.

A club that has banned lipos? LULZ

The *cough*clueless*cough* owner of the local airsoft store here is like that too: "LiPos?? Watch your mouth young man, those things will kill your gun. And YOU!!!"

says he and continues yapping away on his cellphone. His LiPo-equipped cellphone. Holding a bomb right next to his brain case. :o

Not saying they will kill you but... theyre just too temperamental for my liking.

Oh, the PPsH bomber is cool...but you oughtto see a Katyusha :D

They are featured here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzS21Ssal5s :D

And here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sQJKa8nkrg...feature=related

Stalin's Organ is nice and all.... but what does that have to do with an airsoft AEG PPSH? :rolleyes:

PPSH better have hardened steel gears! I hope it does. The gears of the guns are really the most important part. They should always be steel. Mass produce them in steel and they're not going to be any more expensive than other gears, but so much less prone to breakage.

So, cast them, then heat them and cool them to harden (though not too hard, let's not embrittle them). Hmm, talk to a better metal-ur-gust then me!

PS: The guns that break on me are stock Tokyo Mauri guns. I guess they don't use steel gears (what do they use? I've had the main gear strip multiple times with a stock betaspets, but hey that gearbox is easy to work with.)

Archived