G36 Picture Thread

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright.. man haven't been here in a while. I didn't even know about this thread. Below is my KSK G36k:

G36K-v1.8.jpg

-CA36k

-CA36 RAS

-Madbull Python 6.03 inner barrel

-Guarder hop-up backing

-Custom CA G36c rail w/ first factory inserts

-MP7 flip-up front & rear sight

-8.4v, 1500mah battery

-Hurricane 552 sight (EOtech replica)

-Vert. grip from lpeg.

-King Arms std. G36 Mag.

-G36c Stock

Going to paint it tan w/ OD smudges when I find the time.

why do people bother with RIS front ends on a G36 ? you can get enough rail just using the lighter, cheaper normal front ends. i cant see ANY benefit to a railed front end. other than the rail on top, which i've not ever actually seen anybody use anyway. everything else could easily be put on the normal screw on rails.

i have a question (another) o more than a question a petition:

can somebody put a photo of two G36, one of a K an another the G36 with the mod of an AG36??

its to compare the lenght of the hand saver.

thanks a lot

why do people bother with RIS front ends on a G36 ? you can get enough rail just using the lighter, cheaper normal front ends. i cant see ANY benefit to a railed front end. other than the rail on top, which i've not ever actually seen anybody use anyway. everything else could easily be put on the normal screw on rails.

Because its totally KSK :P and these guys have stuff on their top rails.

http://www.seventy6er.de/bilder/mil/KSK/76er_KSK_09.jpg

Everyone knows that Cheetah blood actually makes your car go faster.

Same reason you have a big custom flash hider on your M249, and for the impression factor.

because some people like to spend far more money than neccecary to soil their gun's appearance to gain a very small ammount of extra practicality (which is then cancelled out by cost or in the case of EBRs for example very imballenced weight)

and i guess some people like making their beloved gun look like its made out of lego and sticklebricks (i refer again to EBR users :P)

Well the airsoft answer is simple- it looks cool.

The real (as in the real omfgksksoldierz) answer is that mounting a laser or light or something else modular is about 10 times as stable on a machined block of metal then on some rails screwed on to a plastic hand guard :D

If I could find an LLM01 or a replica of one there would be something on the rail ;)