Barsick HSU 1x24 red dot sight

First Factory high mount grip

SRC XM8 magazine catch

SRC G36 flash hider

Internals:

King Arms bearing bushings

Hurricane high speed gears

Systema high speed motor

Im debating if i should paint it or not....

what's wrong with the Knight's flash hider?

KSK operators use em' with their 5.56 QD suppressor

orly

http://justflecktarn.co.uk/images/chermans/76er_KSK_27.jpg

http://justflecktarn.co.uk/images/chermans/76er_KSK_34.jpg

edit;

Its not that they don't use the knights flash hider, its that they use the knight's g36 type flash hider, which is different and far cooler then the m4 one :D

Edited by Skarclaw

Could some one post a comparison to the G&P optics? After using a SUSAT from STAR I'm not intrested what so ever in theres, however I'd like to hear from some one who has used both the G&P and CA optics.

KM

CA is probably better in terms of clairity, colour and eye relief, but the g&p has a higher zoom which is more useful then the 1.5x that the CA has. If CA make a higher zoomed scope with thier new rifles ( I am not sure) I'd go with CA.

The best option would be to fit a G36C rail and use the optics of your choice. It's far more effective, and it's what current users of the G36 are starting to do. The Handrail sights aren't that good...  :(

HellsAngel

I'd agree with that, unless you really really really want the look of the carry handle optics I'd get the flat top rail and use seperate ones. I prefer the look of the carry handle optics but they're so small they're pretty much useless for me so I've switched to a G36C rail.

I'd agree with that, unless you really really really want the look of the carry handle optics I'd get the flat top rail and use seperate ones.  I prefer the look of the carry handle optics but they're so small they're pretty much useless for me so I've switched to a G36C rail.

Yeah, the standard sight rail does look good... But for all useful purposes you're kinda forced to use alternative sights. It still can look very cool though, aimpoints imo look the best with a G36.

You could use a standard rail with an RIS mounted on top, adding your own sight, but keeping the looks. That's quite effective but less modular.

Thanks for the info folks! (edit)One more thing: if some one could measure how long the top of the CA36(K) optic carry handle is (not including the optic) it would be great.

KM

Edited by Kingmob3
CA is probably better in terms of clairity, colour and eye relief, but the g&p has a higher zoom which is more useful then the 1.5x that the CA has. If CA make a higher zoomed scope with thier new rifles ( I am not sure) I'd go with CA.

Actually, since mid 2006, CA has produced G36 optics only in 3x magnification.

Just changed some setting on my G36.

First, took off the Dual optics.

Then changed to single optic (3X) with Rail and put a Zeiss Z-point on it.

Second, took off the Orginial bipods.

Then Changed to a GG&G Heavy Duty Tactical Bipod with Swivel Capability.

My G36E

My G36K with G36C-butt stock and Krylon Paintjob.

Saving up for a RS aluminium short rail (aka 'ksk' rail  <_< ) and Eotech 552. (already have the MP7 sights  :P )

It also needs rewiring to the stock, planning on using a simple battery pouch in FT.

Grtz, R3load

R3load looks great! Looks like you modded the carry handle. How is that working out? Like the paint. Need to find time to do mine.

JGG36c.jpg

JGG36c2.jpg

Nothing too special here

JG G36c: PPA Stanag magwell, Leapers extended rails, ICS foregrip, G&P Aimpoint.

Internals: Modify metal bushings, Systema shims, Area 1000 spring guide, Area 1000 pistonhead, Guarder piston (black), Guarder hop bucking, Intellect 1200mah nimh.