'Ouch-kills'.

greg

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Playing some QCB in a old school and I am hiding in this old beaten-up looking store room that overlooked the main corridor that had the rest of my team at the other end.

The fires person who takes up poison at the corner happen to knife kill me in the morning so I decide to have some fun with him and shoot him in the leg with my socom.

This causes him to dance up and down whist calling out rebound (rebound hits don’t count as kills on this site).

I then waited for him to retake his poison before shooting him in the back of the knee of the same leg.

The worst for me happen at a woodland site when I got hit on the finger nail and when I raised my hand to call out hit I tuck a 2nd shot to the knuckle of the same hand, It was a good 15 to 20min before I could move my hand again.

And don't forgot you hiding in a shower cubicle, then popping out duel wielding pistols (infinities? iirc) to merk me in the arm point blank about 6 times...... bugger, I'l get you back! *shakes fist*

One of my best kills/funniest times at airsoft was hiding in a hollow desk inside an office, the attacking team burst the section of rooms, come in 'clear' the room. 5 minutes later they have advanced onto the next rooms, 1 lonely nooblet is left wandering around the cleared rooms trying to find his team....walks upto the desk, out comes the barrel of my M4, double tapped to the crotch...gutted for you fella.

Sparks a bit of panic while they try to figure out where the shots come from, think I managed to get another 2 while coming out of the desk only to go down in some sort of plastic blaze of glory......

Moral of the story - actualy 'clear' rooms.

I got shot in the jaw at such close range at eversly it drew blood. I didn't blame the guy, sticking my face into a roddy bush possibly wasn't the greatest plan I've ever had... As for ouch kills I've made, I did sneak up on an entire trench load of the opposing team (once again at ev) and hose the lot of them, I could have tried a bang kill but when it's six against one I tend not to trust that everyone will accept it.

Was sneaking through the "Vietnam" section of a local skirmish site when I got lit up by at least 3 people "AHH *suitcase* , HIT! HIT!" As I lowered my gun and looked around I heard somethign like the following:

"Here, did he have an armband on?" (I did btw)

"Err I think he did"

"*badger*s, uh sorry!"

The three TKers then emerged to express their apologies :lol:

Later in the game I came across one of them throwing a grenade...it promptly bounced off a tree, landed it his feet and exploded

Oddly, its so far been the funniest and most enjoyable game Ive ever been to!

I recall hearing of one guy getting shot in the face with a moscart in the SZ at an Arniegeddon event. ;)

Personally, my biggest "ouch kill" happened when I was spotting for a sniper.

I was on the guys right hand side.

He saw something to his right, aimed and.... shot me at point-blank range in the fingertip with his 550fps boltie.

I wasn't happy. :mellow:

My best ouch-kill was this time a guy with a boltie had gotten himself in a position whereby he was stuck inside MED and behind limited cover.

I had my VSR trained on the tree he was hiding behind while amusing my team-mates with the "Come on, show me that smiling face" line from die hard when I saw a guy making a move around our cover to the right.

The guy behind the tree had pulled his pistol to aim at the guy moving on him and poked his forearm out from cover. I took the shot, and hit him squarely in the back of the hand.

470fps, .40g. He dropped his pistol and squealed quite loudly before calling the hit. ;)

1 lonely nooblet is left wandering around the cleared rooms trying to find his team....walks upto the desk, out comes the barrel of my M4, double tapped to the crotch...gutted for you fella.

bit of a *Ubarflock* trick really, isnt it?

shooting noobs point blank in the spuds, well done.

if that happened to me, you would have felt the flat end of a shotgun bouncing off your teeth ;)

If he couldn't shoot cos you were in his MED surely he was within yours aswell?

Either way I think using .40 on 470 is way too powerful to be shooting at anyone with - about 4J if my maths holds up

470 on a .20g of course. And I was well behind the front line.

What kinda asshat do you think I am?

Agreed. Scuffer, you sound like you own a Systema PTW?

I just spilt my tea when i read that... good stuff =]

And my one was when a marshal decided to test a hire gun and shot me in the crack underneath the nostrils, from point blank... hurt quite a lot, i won't lie... bled for about 10 mins too, gutted.

I've been shot a few times that qualify for the "ouch kill"

So I thought I would link to the "Ouch photo's" , The Photographer who frequents my fav site (Absolute Airsoft) maintains a special

section for just those sort of moments...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/nicksk/sets/72157617403474952/

Thanks for documenting our pain Nick!

Jim

if that happened to me, you would have felt the flat end of a shotgun bouncing off your teeth ;)

Not really, you go onto the field and expect to be shot close (is the nature of our sport in a cqb setting), you have the option of wearing protection and under 18's have to wear full face which is provided free along with armoured gloves. All the guns that go onto the field are tested and not hot (310fps in my case).

As for where he got shot, erm well it was the only area that was on display from where I could see and how I could move the gun whilst inside said table. No injuries occured both parties found it funny, no harm no foul.

Now balance that against your imput here, which is tantamount to a threat should somebody shoot you with a BB gun...erm smooth move... If you don't like gettting shot close-up don't play cqb.

And no guys, I don't own (nor will I ever) a Systema ;)

I understand your point of view but are you serious about retaliating with physical violence?

Greg.

They let 450 fps on a CQB field? That's insane!

My field has a 25 ft surrender zone, and a 10-15 ft surrender zone for pistols. Only pistols are allowed inside buildings. Ran with a few mates to take a building by its side and get in through the window, only to get shot in the earlobe by an AEG not 15 ft away.

Yeah, they call it assault over in the UK

as for ouch-kills - does doing "the dance" count. whilst at the mall - got strafed across the groin. i do "the dance" shout hit and go to regen. The marshall is killing himself laughing - so is my teammate behind me - MY WIFE!!!!!!!

Ah, yes, I'm amazed we got all the way to post #43 before 'the dance' was mentioned. :D

Greg.

I understand your point of view but are you serious about retaliating with physical violence?

Greg.

if i came around a corner into a burst of fire, or someone stumbled and gave me a burst etc, it would be a different story...

but, as i read it, scuffer heard the guy coming, and had time to 'bang' kill him, yet didnt. the guy was also a noob.

airsoft is supposed to be honour-based. and yes, i realise the irony of me saying this after i mentioned smashing someones' teeth in with a shotgun...

i just feel its rather out of order when its a pre-meditated point-blank shot, aimed at someones junk, 310 fps or not. i would be a little irate about it.

i dont mind the pain of CQB at all, had a good dose. moscarts to the face from 5 feet being one. we usually have a good giggle at the end of the day over war stories. but when its planned pain, its not really on.

apologies for off topic.

if i came around a corner into a burst of fire, or someone stumbled and gave me a burst etc, it would be a different story...

but, as i read it, scuffer heard the guy coming, and had time to 'bang' kill him, yet didnt. the guy was also a noob.

airsoft is supposed to be honour-based. and yes, i realise the irony of me saying this after i mentioned smashing someones' teeth in with a shotgun...

i just feel its rather out of order when its a pre-meditated point-blank shot, aimed at someones junk, 310 fps or not. i would be a little irate about it.

i dont mind the pain of CQB at all, had a good dose. moscarts to the face from 5 feet being one. we usually have a good giggle at the end of the day over war stories. but when its planned pain, its not really on.

apologies for off topic.

Agreed.

Thankyou for clarifying that.

Greg.

no worries, suspected it was more likely to be a typo than anything - but we don't know things if we don't ask ;-)

Its all good. :)

I've got a fairly good reputation for my accurate sniping at my local site, its a shame that when I try to make concise descriptions I "get the occasional flier" if you catch my drift. ;)

my ouch kill was playing with a small group in a secluded property (not backyard) i was laying in a field and i rolled over to get up and found one of my friends standing there who promptly got a "OH ######" burst up his leg side and arm. needless to say he screamed did the "dance" and called himself out. oh yeah it was a 2nd use of a ICS sig 551 so ~420 fps from 5 feet away lol.... we had a good laugh after it with him me and and the people within a idk 300ft radius who heard him scream. :P

I got a few cases...

One time, I was using my brand new (now deceased) Marushin M1 Garand. It was in the 40s (Fahrenheit) and I was waiting patiently in some bushes for a guy to come along. A FAMAS toting opponent walked into my area and looked around. At this moment, I jumped up and double tapped him. One caught him in the neck and one in the facemask...poor guy jumped up and went down hard (like in the movies). Needless to say, he was moaning a little... No harm done tho :)

Second case, I was in a tiny little CQB field with my HK416. A big guy decides to break from cover and charge right as I pop out from my cover. As I swung my carbine around, he was only a few feet away and I panicked and loosed a couple of rounds before he plowed right into my barrel. Ouch really didn't cut it... He was ok and had no problem with it...he just doesn't rush me anymore ;)

Third, in the same place, the round has just started and both teams were rushing to take a corner. Using my M1A1, I was at the head of the pack when we ran headlong into the enemy...again I acted on instinct and let loose a full auto burst. I shot a guy I know with about 15 BBs in a line starting from his thigh, through his nuts, and then up into his stomach. Purely unintentional... He collapsed into the wall and went "owwwwwww...hit...."

Archived