SHOT Show Photos

bean

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For what it's worth, RiotSC over at Airsoft Mechanics just posted pictures of the G&G G2000 One of the gun assembled and one with the barrel unit pulled out. No shots of the gearbox though <_<

http://forums.airsoftmechanics.com/index.php?topic=2524.0

If that link violates any forum policies, let me know and I'll remove it =)

Non working Kriss at the Redwolf booth that is news to me...

If you're at shot show 2010 its probably not there, because it was supposed to be available 2008, and it was on indefinite hold last I heard of it. :(

UrPeaceKeeper, Can't get any of the pics to show up, any chance of a rehost?

If you're at shot show 2010 its probably not there, because it was supposed to be available 2008, and it was on indefinite hold last I heard of it. :(

UrPeaceKeeper, Can't get any of the pics to show up, any chance of a rehost?

They appear for me? 0.oa He has them attached to his posts so they may not show up right away.

Alrighty, I'll catch em, but they are NOT my pics, they are RiotSC's and thanks is due to him not me!

GGFS2000.jpg

GGFS2000disassembled.jpg

Hopefully Riot doesnt care :o Last thing I want is banned from that forum! Again, original source is RiotSC from Airsoft Mechanics!

You don't know? LOL.

Apparently LaRue did a thread on AR15 during the fall stating that they're doing a "fight" against ARMS. Whoever has an ARMS mount who snaps the QD lever sends it into LaRue and gets a free LaRue QD replacement - basically owning up to who makes the better QD mount. ARMS was supposed to do the same for LaRue mounts, but I never saw a post on AR15.

Both LaRue and ARMS were supposed to bring in the "broken" mounts at Shot Show to see how many broken mounts of the others' company they could get more, but apparently LaRue had too many to bring LOL. Or so that's what I'm interpreting from what someone at Calguns said.

Still if I saw that pile I'd roflmao.

Well owning 3 KSC Mk23's I can tell you the system is far from unreliable.

In fact I've never cleaned any of them, yet have used them (or at least one of them) since 2005 in pretty much every game.

;)

Well one good experience cannot argue with the numerous reports of internal failiures. It is well doccumented that some parts whose specific numbers in the takedown guide I cant recall at the moment,and cant be arsed to look up are prone to failiure.

That G&G SCAR H is looking good. The F2K doesn't seem to have the FN trades that I saw in a pic somewhere. I just hope they just don't make their own too cheasy. I'm trying to be elitest, but badly done trades kind of bug me.

Tough choice, G&G or D-Boys SCAR H.

well it depends on your budget, always has been clone vs. Original

I just get bugged when people say Echo 1 guns are Echo 1 dont' actually make any guns they just stick stickers on it and say its echo 1. And of course slap a hefty mark up for the privilege. If you stick a posche badge on a fiat, its still a fiat.

/rant

Anyone got any release dates on the new stuff?

Archived