M14 GBB !

Airsoft_123

Oh come on, don't be so sensitive, i don't see nasty or degrading comment, a bit of bashing? yes, it's a open forum, it's democracy. One should not acting graciously out of desire to have favorable comments, one acts graciously because of it being a right thing to do. Then u, sir, will command respect. Go ahead and learn your lesson, whatever that is but if u want our business, do not threaten us. :angry:

So, if it is an open forum and a democracy, why can't WETTI reply (very calm, btw) to someone who is constantly ranting, bashing and - in other forums - lying about WETTI? This shouldn't concern you, unless you plan to rant, bash and lie, too. All you should care about is the fact, that WETTI is listening to you, as long as as you talk to them in a mannered way.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm afraid elchinator you are on totally the wrong track there, WETTI listens to consumers, because the customer is (usually) right. Customers do not require WETTI, WETTI requires customers.

Personally I have held off buying any WE stuff because it doesn't work, the problems and their fixes are known and have been for some time, but they're not implemented, thats called not listening to customers.

/Off Topic

airsoft123 care to share what you know?

Personally I have held off buying any WE stuff because it doesn't work, the problems and their fixes are known and have been for some time, but they're not implemented, thats called not listening to customers.

Since the release of their WE M4 they have:

-changed the hop rubber profile and material

-changed the material on the bolt stop to a stronger one

-reinforced the design of the charging handle

-reinforced the design of the magazine reservoir

-redesigned the nozzle twice and changed material to stainless steel

-implemented a nozzle centering device

-retooled for CO2 mags and internals

all because a whole lot of people complained about them, and they (WETTI) listened. If anything, all I've learned is that airsofters are whiny bitches. They're not the biggest company in the world so they can't afford to answer every problem out there, but do their best by focusing on the more common ones within reasonable expense to them.

edit

strange how the curse filter fails when put in plural form

I'm afraid elchinator you are on totally the wrong track there, WETTI listens to consumers, because the customer is (usually) right. Customers do not require WETTI, WETTI requires customers.

/Off Topic

airsoft123 care to share what you know?

Not sure what you are getting at with your murky syntax and flawed logic (..'listens to customers because customer is right': say what? 'Customers do not require WETTI'? Baffling). People seem to be expecting WETTI to provide some airsoft utopia where nothing breaks and all problems are fixed with an email: people need to pinch themselves and try to understand the realtively embriotic nature of the industry and the products. Things fall apart, it's scientific.

That being said, the 416 and PDW are WETTI's most important releases, if they prove to be solid then WETTI are hands down the most innovative and hard charging manufacturer of GBBR's. If they suffer the same issues present in past releases, then their unmatched product variety will be irrelevant, as there is more competition and people will be running from the WETTI brand.

M14: sorry, nothing to offer on that.

congratulations on not making ANY attempt to stay on topic, as it happens I am genuinely interested in this M14, but Elchinators constant stream of diatribe on WETTI is a) not linked to this thread, B) is open to scrutiny.

To me, if it doesn't work out of the box then its not as good as the KJW offering which does. And I am entitled to that opinion which is of course open to scrutiny itself.

If you don't like WE and don't like fanboys to show up and mess with you don't answer and the thread will go btt. This is more like a fanboy bashing tournament to me atm.

Elchi i know you favor WE, just keep it down a bit. It should be annoying to you, too and i think you are more mature to know when to stop.

That brassy thing looks like a colored plastic nozzle to me. What that french site claims has no solid proof either. I will have whats written on the transparent stock translated. If it's chinese/taiwanese i will find out. Bad thing that chinese and japanese share kanji. I can only read "1" and "mountain". The guy at the end doesn't sound japanese to me.

would be good if someone could translate what the guy at the end says, and I suppose you're right if you just ignore them then they'll go away :lol:

Someone commented on the youtube vid that it sounded russian/estonian, at least its a start as to what it could be, I mean its only a short phrase probably along the lines of "ok got it" or something of the like :lol:

Also from the youtube video seemed to have a fair bit of kick to it which is definitely good in my book :D

Also from the youtube video seemed to have a fair bit of kick to it which is definitely good in my book :D

If a Fair bit of kick resembles that of a .22LR then I wonder what the real M14's recoil resembles? A bucking bronco? :rolleyes:

As recoil is really the only reason I would personally buy a GBB M14, I have to say this gun fails. Unless it's an absolute tack driver there is no way I'd ever purchase it. I'll just wait for WE and see what direction they go. I'm hoping their recoil system doesnt disappoint. As has been said before, this looks like a remake or clone of the old GBB M14's of ole. If thats true, then we may see a resurgence of them, which is cool and all, but they really were not thaaaat impressive. I'd still gladly take an AEG M14 for practicality. I want one with recoil for the grins of it :)

congratulations on not making ANY attempt to stay on topic, as it happens I am genuinely interested in this M14, but Elchinators constant stream of diatribe on WETTI is a) not linked to this thread, B) is open to scrutiny.

Pardon me?!? Why do you try to make this a hate war, "WETTI against the rest of the world"? Some people mentioned that it could be the WETTI M14 and I was taking part in that discussion. If some (like you) took that opportunity to start grumbling against WE in general, blame them, not me!

Back to the vid. :rolleyes:

Has someone any idea what the wood (?) stock is made of? To me it looks like a plastic stock, much like the CYMA one. Although I don't believe a gun with so much recoil can use such a flimsy plastic. But if it's wood than it should be possible to find out whether it uses RS stocks.

On GGI someone mentioned that the clear stock looks like an AEG stock. But that one is for display purposes only, so it makes perfect sense to modify something off the shelf. But the fake wood could (!) be a hint on the production version. I just hope they don't f* it up by using cheap plastik stocks on a GBB... :wacko:

modified something off the shelf....?? where did they get a clear M14 stock from....off the shelf??? :huh:

There have been quite a few clear guns recenly, I recall a clear WA lower... And it wouldn't be too difficult to get some manufacturer to make a small series on the side, even if there isn't one "off the shelf". The main point is that I don't think the clear stock gives any hints to the final product and what parts will fit.

After letting my niece translate the characters and getting scolded because far below someone already posted the translation... :rolleyes:

"Smile to make heroic"

"Mettle move(GBB) mountains and rivers"

that would of been me, but it was already on the video as a suggested rather than actual translation. Wanted to make sure someone knew what it said and could make perhaps a more sensible translation of it

Yeah, the translation ist quitebad and literal.

I can't make a sentence out of "Smile to make heroic" though

The other one should be: "Metal moves mountain and rivers." i guess you confused mettle the metal while translating.

The second one does make sence. We use tools to move earth and retaining dams on rivers.

The german translation she gave me was mre funny.

lache vorallem tapferkeit, ein pneumatisch berg fluss

Which doesn't make sence as a sentence at all. The japs and chinese do have a different syntax. "Yoda" stlye it is. -_-

The whole WE argument appears to be invalid if you take a quick look at the underneath of the bolt when the bloke is putting the gun together.

At around 0:12 to 0:16 you see the underside, which looks to me (And the Youtube commenter who pointed it out in the first place) a heck of a lot like a WA style bolt (at least from how I've seen the WA M4s.

Regardless of who makes it, it looks pretty neat, but as I said before, I want to see it in full-auto first...

On GGI someone mentioned that the clear stock looks like an AEG stock. But that one is for display purposes only, so it makes perfect sense to modify something off the shelf. But the fake wood could (!) be a hint on the production version. I just hope they don't f* it up by using cheap plastik stocks on a GBB... :wacko:

On GGI I said that the receiver appeared to be an AEG receiver. Or at least it appears that it may be based on one. As I said on GGI, this could mean a few things.

Either the receiver is heavily modded to fit RS stocks, or AEG stocks are used. I really hope that if it is indeed an AEG receiver in the video that it is only used for the prototype.

I think it would be a sincere mistake to not allow this GBB to take RS stocks. (Most AEG stocks are altered in some way to hold the motor; there is obviously no motor in a GBB, so using stocks altered to hold motors would be unnessesary.)

I'm hoping its AEG stocks, that way I can slap a G&P DMR kit on it, or maybe someone will make a decent, cheap, M40A3 repro because of this and all the VSR-10 guys will be happy.

me too, as 1) we already have m14 AEG stocks galore, and 2) getting real M14 stocks exported from america? yeah great joke :lol:

me too, as 1) we already have m14 AEG stocks galore, and 2) getting real M14 stocks exported from america? yeah great joke :lol:

I think it should still be made to RS spec.

If it is successful, airsoft companies will make stocks for it. (Like how companies are making pistol grips for the WA M4. The grips are RS spec but are made by airsoft companies.)

Making it RS spec opens soooo many opportunities. AEG spec just cuts them off. (It wouldn't be that hard to shim the inside of a airsoft stock [to make a smaller RS spec receiver fit], but it would be MUCH more difficult to make the larger AEG spec receiver fit in the smaller RS spec stocks.)

Plus if you are going for realism with an 'open-chamber' type GBB, why not go all the way with a receiver with RS external specs? If not just wait for the WE. :P

-OGGY

Archived