M14 GBB !

Airsoft_123

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
'cause we don't see WETTI here bragging about it ;)

O...so you have something against me??? :rolleyes: After all the bashing I took while trying to help you guys on the other thread & TRY as I might to create a more open communication platform between the end users & the manufacturer?

I learned my lesson. Period.

I found out that I can truly help those who are genuinely interested in our products & services by dealing with them directly on a personal basis.

WETTI

Price tag or even a website would be nice. Otherwise we got nothing. <_< You might has well posted that video of the guy who has the shell ejecting gas SR-25 on youtube too.

I disagree. This is obviously not some one-off homemade creation like the shell ejecting SR25. This is a gun in the development stage.

-OGGY

I disagree. This is obviously not some one-off homemade creation like the shell ejecting SR25. This is a gun in the development stage.

-OGGY

How can you tell? What about the guy who has the "one of" EBR that's been on youtube for ages, that looks like a product that could have hit the market. Why could it not be someone who has taken the UNCO rifle and tossed it in a clear stock to show off the mechanism?

WETTI, don't let the nay sayers get to you, you do have good customer support, some people have problems and never know when to shut up about them, one tiny little thing and they think your company should fail. Personally all airsoft guns have flaws, some we have learned to cope with and thus ignore them, others we aren't so used to.

Is this one of your products wetti or is this something else? It would help clear up a lot of confusion...

how would I know? I don't speak any dialect of chinese or taiwanese :lol:

And I think the reason WETTI gets so much stick is they come on claiming bestest GBBR ever! then it fails in 2 months, clearly not the best GBBR ever and then they go silent when people start complaining. But of course thats going waaaay off topic.

Still want to know who makes it, if its a new company, an existing one, if it was WETTI I'd assume there'd have been a big announcement given that stage in development, so maybe a newcomer who knows?

how would I know? I don't speak any dialect of chinese or taiwanese :lol:

And I think the reason WETTI gets so much stick is they come on claiming bestest GBBR ever! then it fails in 2 months, clearly not the best GBBR ever and then they go silent when people start complaining. But of course thats going waaaay off topic.

Still want to know who makes it, if its a new company, an existing one, if it was WETTI I'd assume there'd have been a big announcement given that stage in development, so maybe a newcomer who knows?

Just curious where I can find WETTI claiming 'best GBBR ever'. The guy was a valuable source of info. but understandably went quiet when his efforts here where dumped on.

Just curious where I can find WETTI claiming 'best GBBR ever'. The guy was a valuable source of info. but understandably went quiet when his efforts here where dumped on.

'4 months too late' because we want to bring you guys the BEST out-of-box piece with the closest resemblance to its RS counterpart. I'm first to admit that we had made some errors in our original design of the gun, simply due to the non-availability of an RS sample at the time. The fact is: NO previous airsoft KAC PDW were correct in their design & dimensions. Indeed we have managed to secure some very precious info. to help us to create this, possibly the closest airsoft (AEG/GBB both incl'd) replica of the famed KAC PDW to date.

Just enjoy it!! ;)

even capitalised for me :lol:

To be honest, in that sentence he's only saying he/they have the BEST ( as in realistic looking/specs ) KAC PDW. No hat they produce the BEST GBBR :rolleyes:

I'm sure there are somewhere the sentence you're looking for but that one ... it's not.

beat me to it, it's all about the reading comprehension skills. Re: the M14, I dig those Springfield SOCOMS (without all the Uber tactical jewelry). Hope someone comes out with one. Sorry, that's all I have to offer on the topic.

I know that, but the question lingers ... Are they a branch from WE like a parent company or an external company who represent WE in an area/market ? They are VERY different things tbh

They are just a division of WE trying to put forward WE GBBs as a training tool, but eventually they just took over the sale of the GBBRs. Treat it like the PTW division of systema.

I know that, but the question lingers ... Are they a branch from WE like a parent company or an external company who represent WE in an area/market ? They are VERY different things tbh

actually, they are a small man power subsidiary company to WE that handles all the customer interaction and oversight on the WETTI marked WE projects. they participate in all the processes of making WETTI guns from inception to R&D to changing the gun based on customer feed back.

they are like the extended hand from WE to the customer during a hand shake.

O...so you have something against me??? :rolleyes: After all the bashing I took while trying to help you guys on the other thread & TRY as I might to create a more open communication platform between the end users & the manufacturer?

I found out that I can truly help those who are genuinely interested in our products & services by dealing with them directly on a personal basis.

WETTI

Oh come on, don't be so sensitive, i don't see nasty or degrading comment, a bit of bashing? yes, it's a open forum, it's democracy. One should not acting graciously out of desire to have favorable comments, one acts graciously because of it being a right thing to do. Then u, sir, will command respect. Go ahead and learn your lesson, whatever that is but if u want our business, do not threaten us. :angry:

WETTI

Oh come on, don't be so sensitive, i don't see nasty or degrading comment, a bit of bashing? yes, it's a open forum, it's democracy. One should not acting graciously out of desire to have favorable comments, one acts graciously because of it being a right thing to do. Then u, sir, will command respect. Go ahead and learn your lesson, whatever that is but if u want our business, do not threaten us. :angry:

Archived