M14 Picture Thread

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Then, how did you buy yours?  It's not even the 8th yet, not even in Japan.

I was lucky along with 250 other people who attended the BlackHole show and TM had a 1st come 1st served thing going on which wasn't advertised, even the show organisers had no idea, I was one of the 1st through the doors and went straight to the stand......after taking photos for Arnie i asked if they had any for sale...to my suprise they did.

I really wish people would luisten to me when it comes to new releases and stuff as I live in Japan, speak the language fluently and wwork 5 minutes away from TM's head office.

Thank you...... if any of you guys come out to Japan you really should think about comming when either the Blackhole show is on or the Japan Airsoft show is on....the later being even bigger with ALL major manufactures from Asia being there..... If Arnie hasn't posted the write up tonight i will post some more pics and the video and then make a thread in the news section with all the photos i took.

FarEast.... I hate you!!! ARGH That gun looks so good I want to fly over to Japan right now. Shame I won't be going to Japan in like a few years after I graduate...

I guess I have to settle for drooling over those pictures, that and waiting for my student loan before I go ahead and order one :P

I have a question actually, you have any idea if the G&G scope mounts work with the TM M14? Thanks.

Edited by PsyGen
That i will need to talk to the PR people at Marui about ....will do that on Monday as I have a half day.

You're kidding right?

Did you sign a waiver saying you couldnt talk about the gun since you bought it earlier than other people?

You know, just because you live in japan that doesnt mean that your information is 100% correct all the time. Your holier than thou attitude is really coming off as a tad abrasive. I highly doubt you have any special relationship with tokyo marui so please drop the act and continue providing information about the sport that we all love because you are a lucky resident of japan, not because you're an insider.

Believe me, all of the information that you can provide us is greatly appreciated, i just know that after reading a few of your posts condemning people for not listening to you, i got a little annoyed. The western world is at the mercy of TM, the "late august" release date for us could very well be true.

Again, thanks for the neat pictures and information, just try not to be so snobbish about it. :)

I think he meant that he doesn't know the answer, and he'll have to ask the TM people for the answer; Not that he'll ask the TM people for permission to disclose that information. But I could be wrong as like 70% of the time. :lol:

My guess is that it's just a different shape to fit the M14. Nothing else special.

I don't see any attitude problems, just a guy who wants to help out with info. I'd say someone's subconscious inferiority complex is showing itself.

I think he doesn't know if there's anything special with the gearbox and that his updates and news have been pretty realistic and accurate unlike some people touting the M14 would be 8mm, have a working and automatically cycling bolt and being able to end world hunger.

Hey Fareast, congrats on being one of the first to get it. The OD green is beautifully sweeeeeeet!

Can you tell me how much it cost? Because if it would be a good amount cheaper to get it in Japan than in the U.S. then i might just ask my brother to get me one and ship it to me. :)

I think he meant that he doesn't know the answer, and he'll have to ask the TM people for the answer; Not that he'll ask the TM people for permission to disclose that information.  But I could be wrong as like 70% of the time. :lol:

My guess is that it's just a different shape to fit the M14.  Nothing else special.

If thats the case then thats certainly cool. Yet another reason why i hate the internet. :D

Fareast, we need clarification! :)

Catch, im not even going to bother responding to that. My interpretation of events could be a simple misunderstanding. Lets let fareast clarify for us.

Alex, they're 350 bucks at airsoftextreme. Thats a pretty fair price for a rifle the size of the m14 if you ask me. I doubt you're going to be able to get them for less than 300 dollars from japan. After the cost of shipping the price would be about equal to the price in the united states.

Lets wait and see.

Edited by Magsz

well.... if it even just 5 bucks cheaper shipped from Japan, it could save me a total of 100% of the cost. Being that I'm asking my brother and that its my birthday next month :P it always helps to use that evil brain of mine once in a while.

I think he meant that he doesn't know the answer, and he'll have to ask the TM people for the answer; Not that he'll ask the TM people for permission to disclose that information.  But I could be wrong as like 70% of the time. :lol:

My guess is that it's just a different shape to fit the M14.  Nothing else special.

Thanks Shao14,

You hit it on the head I have no idea what is so special about the Mech in the M14 and as I said before I'm close to the TM HQ, i can just talk to the PR people about it..... I have no special relationship with TM at all, But when you have the ability to talk to the people direct why waste the oppertunity or risk getting the wrong information from the guy who works only weekends in the local shop that is actually further away from my office?

Edited by FarEast
Hey Fareast, congrats on being one of the first to get it. The OD green is beautifully sweeeeeeet!

Can you tell me how much it cost?  Because if it would be a good amount cheaper to get it in Japan than in the U.S. then i might just ask my brother to get me one and ship it to me.  :)

I got mine for 28,854円 ($258.00 or £145.00) the RRP is 48,090円, direct from Tokyo-Marui like I said but i did a hunt around and it seems some of the retailers are matching this price while stocks last.

www.echigoya.co.jp has them and you can order from thier international site at www.echigoyaint.com

fareast you ######, before that video I was PERFECTLY fine with waiting a few weeks to get my m14 from redwolf, but NOW i'm bouncing off the walls for this, thanks a bunch man, time to go back to decaf.

Thanks for the video though!