Yep another new site from First & Only

Felix Jaegar

First and Only Airsoft are proud to announce another new site, this time we have turned our attention to Leicester and the site is central so allows for easy access via Motorway or Train.

It is a former Shoe Factory and when built in the late 1800`s, was the largest shoe factory in europe!

The multi level builing (inc basement) will be played on alternate saturdays with the first game being played 17th July 2010.

For booking email firstandonly@yahoo.co.uk or contact myself on 07779 157440.

Enjoy...

DSC_0066-1.jpg

DSC_0067.jpg

DSC_0034.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0043-1.jpg

DSC_0035.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

^ I think they are trying to get at least 1 airsoft site in every county. First and only are becoming a house hold name in airsoft as everyone knows about 'The mall' and we want more sites and come to norfolk for an urban place as we have loads of ex mod sites that you can use.

You guys should totally make a move on the cadburys factory in keynsham, it'd be in the south west which would be awesome!

QUOTING FOR EMPHASIS!!!

But seriously, the South West (Bristol area in particular..) could do with a few awesome sites.. We have a couple of choices but they effectively hold a monopoly over the area and act accordingly. :S

Mmm would you settle for Bath ,we might be able to sort that .

Also theres a new small cqb site in manchester opening in the next few weeks.

And a quick note did you know if you find fao a site and we get it ,you play there for free for ever ...

Cheers jamie

it's weird on my many travels through the US I saw 100's of empty/derelict buildings that have been perfect for airsoft - maybe it's the sheer size of the county which makes it non-viable. With England I suppose you have a greater concentration of airsofters...

Archived