Transformers 3 set pic.

jgarnreiter

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why the hell is he wearing firemans trousers?

Also did some costume designer think, 'oh my all this black hardware, we need something to break up all this morbidness. I know a darling little touch of beige on the PEQ box'

Also did some costume designer think, 'oh my all this black hardware, we need something to break up all this morbidness. I know a darling little touch of beige on the PEQ box'

Cus he is a fireman, he fights fire with fire-power!

Gotta match something with the shoes.

Cant be all black then tan boots, you'd look silly.

'oh my all this black hardware, we need something to break up all this morbidness.'

Hey hey hey, let's keep it PG in here. Also, while looking to see if the launcher existed, I came across this, and threw up a little

http://www.defensereview.com/airtronic-usa-rpg-7-amerikansky-rocket-propelled-grenade-launcher/

Whilst on the subject of Transformers 3. Does your M4 need more firepower? Just slap on this rocket launching upper receiver...

(pic of what is this I don't even)

What is this, I don't even...

Seriously, that is a new level of dumbfoundness in my mind.

And then the fetish for Magpul parts...

AND NO MEGAN FOX.

Not watching.

Who looks FAR hotter than miss anorexic toe-thumb

This this this this this! I felt like I was the only person who found her unattractive while the rest of the world was jizzing themselves. She just looks...weird. I havent seen the new girl yet, but dont much care anyways. At least theres small chance of her having 12 toes and 8 fingers

This this this this this! I felt like I was the only person who found her unattractive while the rest of the world was jizzing themselves. She just looks...weird. I havent seen the new girl yet, but dont much care anyways. At least theres small chance of her having 12 toes and 8 fingers

Agreed. So much. Just...why do people fall over her like that?

[que mythology nerd] She must be some sort of succubus![/end myth nerd]

The new one...she's ok. No Aly Hannigan other hot redhead A fine replacement. Not the one I'd have picked from the rumoured list (which included Gemma Arterton) Although, forgive me for saying this, I'd much rather see the title robots from the transformers film...

Archived