Flecktarn Pictures

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Double post;

http://www.ranger-onlineshop.de/116250N-.ahtml

Gonna get one of these, but does any body know how the sizes convert to UK sizes? Cheers.

There should be a converter on the site.

I have the same here and i love it, one thing i could warn you for is that these feldhosen

come rather small. I have a Medium here and it feels and looks like a Small.

Euh.... What is Uber 1337 ? :huh: 

"uber" is derived from the german "über" - above. And "1337" means the year 1337 when started the Hundred Years' War between France and England. ;)

So uber 1337 means your gun (or whatever) is as more important as the war what is responsible that all English territory on mainland was conquered by France.

*no guarantee for correctness

:rolleyes:

guys, I was looking around for some model 2000s or some other BW boots and came across these.

Boots

Anyone know about these boots, they comfortable? And is ranger-onlineshop a good place to order from.

Also I hear that the Flecktarn helmet covers will work on a PASGT, anyone have any pics? And what size should I get?

Edited by Munitions Man

I have an M-sized flecktarn issue cover ony my M-sized PASGT-replica. Fits great.

Edit: Now that I recall, some flecktarn helmet covers for their earlier steel helmets were made. These don't fit PASGT-helmets although they look pretty much the same.

Edited by Abelius

dang, but the covers will work on a PASGT? Because I bought a real kevlar PASGT and dont exactly want to shell out another $70 or more to buy a German one. Is there any way I could just take a different chinstrap and put it on the replica? That way it'd be cheaper.

Also with the boots, are those ones from ranger onlineshop real ones that are used or some kind of cheapo replicas? It's just that if I buy some boots I want to make sure they're comfy, Im just worried those'l be turd.

Thanks guys you've been very helpful.

Munitions Man: I would never buy boots online unless I had tried them on previously. Comfort is so subjective, especially when it comes to footwear. You don't want to shell out for boots that you are never going to wear because they chafe or something like that.

• 2 weeks later...
"uber" is derived from the german "über" - above. And "1337" means the year 1337 when started the Hundred Years' War between France and England.  ;) 

So uber 1337 means your gun (or whatever) is as more important as the war what is responsible that all English territory on mainland was conquered by France.

*no guarantee for correctness

:rolleyes:

well in context ueber (the 'e' is there instead of the umlaut) can mean above, over, greater etc. NOT super... super is super in german.

• 2 weeks later...